Anyone doing the fat smash diet?

Options
I am going to start phase 1 of the fat smash diet on saturday. And was wondering if anyone else is on it. if so do you have any advice?

Replies

• ambulancegal
    Options
    what is the fat smash diet??
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Plan ahead, especially going from phase one to phase two. I found better success when I planned phase one and the first week of phase two. It made the transistion easier and worry free. Keep plenty of fruit and veggies in the house for when you are hungry and the first 3-4 days are the worst because of the sugar and mental "what you should eat". After that you start to feel great and like a clean slate!

I also incorporated the extreme fat smash diet eventually, it is good too!

good luck:drinker:
  • tabby25
    tabby25 Posts: 30
    Options
    Plan ahead, especially going from phase one to phase two. I found better success when I planned phase one and the first week of phase two. It made the transistion easier and worry free. Keep plenty of fruit and veggies in the house for when you are hungry and the first 3-4 days are the worst because of the sugar and mental "what you should eat". After that you start to feel great and like a clean slate!

I also incorporated the extreme fat smash diet eventually, it is good too!

good luck:drinker:
    How much did you lose in phase 1?
  • Nich0le
    Options
    9lbs, but I cheated, I had to have some grilled chicken once or twice but I followed the plan otherwise. It has worked for me so far!
  • tabby25
    tabby25 Posts: 30
    Options
    What type of foods did you eat in phase 1? I am starting phase 1 tomorrow.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I hated Fat Smash. I had zero energy, I need meat in my diet.
  • BridgettePlemmons
    BridgettePlemmons Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i am restarting the Fat Smash diet today. i had done it about a year ago, my hubby and i did phase 1 for 15 days and lost 18 lbs. but thats when i fell off the wagon, i really missed meat, then i splurged and messed it all up. the biggest problem for me is the "whats for dinner" i was so tired of planning meals with veggies only: some good things to eat and easy

roasted veggies: butternut squash, onions, celery, carrots, parsnips, etc. tossed in EVOO spray with pepper and herbs of your chioce and little salt. this is good for lunch the next day also.

sauteed veggies over brown rice: mixed veggies sauteed w EVOO spray: asparagus, carrots, mushrooms, little teryaki sauce, green beans (any veggies work) serve over uncle bens min brown rice.

please let me know your good recipes..i can always use some new ones!!!
  • jmdolan
    jmdolan Posts: 128
    Options
    I thought it sounded like a fad diet... I'm no nutritionist but I do know it takes 21 days to change your pallette. i think that the 9 days is pretty good for that. then it looks like it incorporates almost EVERYTHING back into the diet which is awesome. I might actually try it. and start on monday. I think i need something that it pretty restrictive at first to help me get back on the wagon. I dont have tons of weight to lose, maybe like 15 pounds or so but i would like to lost a good chunk before my 25th birthday.
  • inmynewness2010
    inmynewness2010 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started the regular, 90-day Fat Smash and it is going well so far. I sat down and planned Phase I down to snacks. I am noticing, however, that I am consuming too few calories per day according to MyFitnessPal. I eat the frequent, small meals, but I guss they are too small. I suppose that because I am eating primarily fruits and vegetables, it is difficult to reach my original calorie goal.

Any suggestions?
  • Nich0le
    Options
    I just started the regular, 90-day Fat Smash and it is going well so far. I sat down and planned Phase I down to snacks. I am noticing, however, that I am consuming too few calories per day according to MyFitnessPal. I eat the frequent, small meals, but I guss they are too small. I suppose that because I am eating primarily fruits and vegetables, it is difficult to reach my original calorie goal.

Any suggestions?

Are you hungry? If so you can bulk up the meals you are having. I found that the rice, egg whites and beans helped keep me full and reach at least my base calories for the day.
  • mikeysmom01
    mikeysmom01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am having a hard time setting up meals. I do better having a set amount of things to eat for the day. Do you have any meal plan set up that works for you?
  • Nich0le
    Options
    I am having a hard time setting up meals. I do better having a set amount of things to eat for the day. Do you have any meal plan set up that works for you?

For fat smash all I can say is plan ahead, which is actually good because in life you will need to plan your meals. Anyway, visit 50millionpounds.com or google 50 million pound challenge and there is a place to print a weekly or monthly menu and you can tweak it to fit whatever diet you are following (by hand) or just follow that plan. :drinker: