i've been MIA

it started with an almost three week battle with dizziness (it was a calcium issue for me) and then i got a sinus infection. i'm just now starting to get over the stupid thing. i've set monday as my "starting over" day. somebody please kick me in the butt. motivation and energy are really low right now. i know i'll feel great once i start working out again, it's just getting my big ol' butt to the gym to do it.

ok i'm done whining now :tongue:

Replies

• it started with an almost three week battle with dizziness (it was a calcium issue for me) and then i got a sinus infection. i'm just now starting to get over the stupid thing. i've set monday as my "starting over" day. somebody please kick me in the butt. motivation and energy are really low right now. i know i'll feel great once i start working out again, it's just getting my big ol' butt to the gym to do it.

ok i'm done whining now :tongue:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Nice to see you:flowerforyou:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Glad you're feeling better now and ready to get back...I just went through the same thing, I was down for 3 weeks with a nasty flu virus...I know there are alot of strong people at this site that can push themselves and workout when they're sick but I'm not one of them.

Happy you are on the road back! Get your but to the gym Monday so you'll feel good!
  • thanks guys! i chose monday for my "restart" day because i'm still getting over this sinus crud. i'd love to take a nap, but i'm sure all the mom's know what i mean when i say "no rest for the weary". thanks again :)