How should I track calories burned in turbo fire?

Options
Hi!
I am getting ready to start Turbo fire and am unsure of how to track the calories burned. I have been doing p90x for a while (finished it 3 times) and wanted a change and more of a cardio/toning workout. When I was doing those workouts I would use the cardiovascular group and use either the circuit training or calisthenics based on the amount of time actually spent working out and then track warm up/cool down stretching time separately. I want to track calories properly for this program as well.

Also, should I be eating all my exercise calories as well? I have been finding myself really hungry all the time and I think it’s because I am not consuming those calories. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Holly

Replies

• shelbycain88
    Options
    Do you have a heart rate monitor? I recommend everyone buys one. It will track your heart rate and tell you how many calories you burn.
  • hollykidwell17
    Options
    I have one that goes on just your wrist and takes the HR from you finger on the sensor. I can't believe I didn't think of it. I'll check it out and see if it displays calories too. Thanks!!