Before and during, halfway there!

Options
geniiita
geniiita Posts: 12 Member
This is my first picture post, so be gentle with me! I started this at 195ish, although at one point I was definitely at 200lbs. I wish I had some pictures at me at my highest weight, I would love to see the change. :) Just 26 more lbs to go! (I am 5'2'' in case anyone was curious) Excuse my gross mirror and room.

tumblr_m46entCiWJ1rtsdhmo1_500.jpg

Replies

• Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    WOW! Looking awesome!!!
  • geniiita
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    What? You look great!
  • raznaya1234
    raznaya1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great! I see a perkier booty ;) You are doing an awesome job!
  • proudtruckersgirl
    proudtruckersgirl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Keep at it!
  • sarita446
    sarita446 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    Wow! You are looking great!! Wonderful progress so far :)
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! :)
  • Kat5688
    Kat5688 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looking good! I can really see the difference.
  • anku08
    anku08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    great work...
  • geniiita
    Options
    Awww. :) you guys are all so sweet! Thanks and good luck to all of you!
  • dannytheman
    dannytheman Posts: 63
    Options
    I hope the pictures motivate you. You are doing great!
  • geniiita
    Options
    You look great! I see a perkier booty ;) You are doing an awesome job!

Bwhaha. That is one of the things I am most excited by! ;D gracias!
  • mich1760
    mich1760 Posts: 34
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I can see the difference. Way to go!:happy:
  • EvilPink
    EvilPink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I think I like looking at the pics with small weight loss amounts the best. Well, I love looking at all success stories and pics; they're very motivational but, your first pic of just the 11 lb difference is what really struck me; more so than your total overall loss. I never really thought about 10 lbs being that much. Being about 100 lbs overweight, I use to get so irritated at people who would say they need to lose 5 or 10 lbs. I'm like, really? That's not even weight, lol. I think it's so easy to get frustrated when the scale only moves a lb instead of 3 or 4 like we all hope for each week but, when you look at pics like yours and can really see how much difference is seen in "only" 10 lbs, it really puts into perspective just how much good even a lb of loss does for a person and makes it easier to realize the true value in the weeks where we may only lose half a lb or something that, at first glance, doesn't seem like much which helps me not get so frustrated and want to give up.
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Excellent job. You look great!
  • Breezelightly
    Breezelightly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Your looking great! Keep up the good work:-)
  • geniiita
    Options
    I think I like looking at the pics with small weight loss amounts the best. Well, I love looking at all success stories and pics; they're very motivational but, your first pic of just the 11 lb difference is what really struck me; more so than your total overall loss. I never really thought about 10 lbs being that much. Being about 100 lbs overweight, I use to get so irritated at people who would say they need to lose 5 or 10 lbs. I'm like, really? That's not even weight, lol. I think it's so easy to get frustrated when the scale only moves a lb instead of 3 or 4 like we all hope for each week but, when you look at pics like yours and can really see how much difference is seen in "only" 10 lbs, it really puts into perspective just how much good even a lb of loss does for a person and makes it easier to realize the true value in the weeks where we may only lose half a lb or something that, at first glance, doesn't seem like much which helps me not get so frustrated and want to give up.

I really enjoyed this comment, thank you! I'm glad my pictures inspire others to not give up. I was initially really disappointed that I had only lost 11lbs in that time span till I put these these pictures together. It really put things into perspective for me and has encouraged me to keep on truckin'~! :)

Again, thank you all for your kind words!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!