Office Warfare!

Options
Llyrian
Llyrian Posts: 99 Member
Everyone needs to blow off steam and thankfully, our management acknowledges this. We have a Toy R Us next to our building and it's a great "armory". We've been stockpiling NERF weapons and ammo between departments.

Dual blasters are my weapons of choice:
Vigilonnew.jpg

Anyone else participate in office warfare for stress relief and camaraderie? What are your weapons of choice?

Replies

• lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I want to come work in your office:love:
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Me too, thats awesome!!
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    We go all out!!! We have boxing gloves, pugil sticks, martial arts gloves, rubber batons etc etc.

When we do office wars though we usually have to take the next day off due to injuries. Its a great time though!
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    i'm about to get one of these p13430a.jpg
  • mayerel
    mayerel Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    We prank...
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I use to keep a 6 shot elastic band gun in my desk drawer for such occasions. Also at that same office, markers were turned into projectile weapons often.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    We only throw verbal jabs. I think if someone brought even a fake weapon in here a death would result. It's iffy just allowing us to have scissors around here.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I've seen one of these brought to work.

nerf_vulcan.jpg
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Some people where I work would take the warfare much too seriously...I suppose it's a good thing one of my coworkers is a former Army medic...
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    we just go to happy hour and drink. lol

warfare would be fun though!
  • Llyrian
    Options
    We go all out!!! We have boxing gloves, pugil sticks, martial arts gloves, rubber batons etc etc.

When we do office wars though we usually have to take the next day off due to injuries. Its a great time though!

That sounds awesome!

We have a bunch of guys here who do Muay Thai together but it's not my bag... yet. :)
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I bought my dad a nerf sniper rifle for christmas once... he was big on the office welfare... he had a foam brick he would throw at people... unfortunately, office warfare gets us into trouble here... the right person flings so much as a rubber band over the partition when the right person is walking by, and it's like a trip to the principles office. :grumble:
  • mayerel
    mayerel Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I use to keep a 6 shot elastic band gun in my desk drawer for such occasions. Also at that same office, markers were turned into projectile weapons often.

You sound like a former co worker of mine....actually two...
  • amysuespears
    amysuespears Posts: 127
    Options
    So jealous! I work for the county, and I don't think they would allow that :( Major freakin bummer!!!!
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Everyone around here carries real guns sooooo :tongue:

Happy hour is about it for us.
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    We use laser pointers at each other although I used to shoot rubber bands at people and throw foam granades. My office sucks. They're no fun at all.
  • Llyrian
    Options
    I've seen one of these brought to work.

nerf_vulcan.jpg

One of these resides in the design team's section. They're great!
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    My office used to go paintballing.

Then one of the "walk-on" players (non-company employee) sexually harassed one of our women and now we don't go paintballing anymore.

And our boss used to tune up his paintball gun to a point where it cut through t-shirts and drew blood. He's an *kitten*.