Weekends just kill me

Options
Hi, I am new to this. My girlfriend just introduced me to myfitnesspal. I love this because it calculates everything for you. I really have trouble on the weekends. My Friday nights just kill me having my typical drinks. I only do this once a week but now that it is getting nicer it seems like there is always a party or event. I don't want to give up my Friday nights. I am trying to work out more. I just lost 3 lbs in three weeks. It is a struggle. I am trying to do the elliptical for an hour at least 3 nights a week. Now that it is getting nicer out it seems like we have some much going on on the weekends it is hard to watch what I intake on the weekends. Any suggestions.

Replies

• BigB1924
    BigB1924 Posts: 30
    Options
    Then make Friday your cheat day and eat clean every other day or cut a few more calories on Thursday and don't over do it on Fridays and you should stay on track
  • BigB1924
    BigB1924 Posts: 30
    Options
    If you know you are going to have a party on Saturday just plan for it throughout the day by cutting calories at other meals throughout the day so if you do eat you are not going to overboard. Enjoy your self but just remember portion control and just don't over do it.
  • cazbalm
    cazbalm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Try low cal drinks and mixers..vodka lime and soda is a good one
  • IBetterShapeUp
    Options
    Thanks for the tips.