Are you insane for insanity?

Options
2»

Replies

• Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options

I have 5 small kids and have to wake up at 4:30AM to do it. Anyone doing it can feel free to add me as a friend :)

YIKES! Now that's dedication!

ty I am all in and there is no excuse for me :)
  • Beenszter
    Beenszter Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have it all ready to go, just have to start :flowerforyou:
  • tdismydog
    tdismydog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i have a week left. my prof pic is from a few days ago. i think it was like day 50?? i started at roughly 279lbs 44 inch waist. i am at 260lbs and a 40 inch waist. Its a chore in the 2nd month to get yourself ready to go b/c its intense and takes some time, but i cant argue with the results. The NSV's i had are coming one after another also. I would usually do some distance running and cop out about at 2-3 miles. I did my workout last saturday, did some stuff around the house. Got bored decided to see how far i could run outside( i hadnt ran outside since i started insanity) on thing led to another and i just finally decided to stop at 7 miles. i was blown aways 1st bc i had never ran that far in my life and 2nd if i didnt have somewhere to go i felt like i could done another 7!

so is it worth it absolutely!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!