progress pic

Options
Wasn't until I compared these two pictures that I realised I really have lost a lot, I never weighed myself in the start so no idea what weight I was, wish I did now :(

The pic on the left was taken on my 30th Birthday and made me realise I had to do something, pic on the right was a couple of weeks ago

March2010tillMay2012.jpg

Replies

• mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You also are one of those lucky few who look bangin' as both a blonde and brunette :)
  • awwwshux25
    awwwshux25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That is great!
  • kirstyg1980
    kirstyg1980 Posts: 302
    Options
    Fantastic! You also are one of those lucky few who look bangin' as both a blonde and brunette :)

*blushing now* haha the blonde is all part of the transformation and the fact it was red before brown and I just couldn't get rid of the red, kept showing through so it got bleached ;p
  • kirstyg1980
    Options
    how do I get the pic smaller, half of the recent one is missing :-/
  • gleechick609
    gleechick609 Posts: 551
    Options
    You can totally see a difference!!!!! Congrats friend!!!
  • offtoseemickey
    offtoseemickey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Kirsty!!! You're looking great! Check out that waist!!!!!!!

XxX
  • mummyb1974
    mummyb1974 Posts: 4
    Options
    wow fantastic xxx
  • Mrswalsh81
    Mrswalsh81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Omg Kirtsy, you havent half booted your butt, well done!!!! Keep it up!! :D xx
  • kirstyg1980
    Options
    Omg Kirtsy, you havent half booted your butt, well done!!!! Keep it up!! :D xx

I didn't feel any different back then, wasn't until I seen the pictures of my party and I was like OMG is that really me???
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!