25 lbs of chicken

Options
busymom74
busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
is A LOT of chicken! I've lost 26.3 lbs since the middle of June (GO JUNE STARTERS!) and I'm so excited I just wanna dance. :laugh: That's 13.49% of my weight. :smooched: :love:

25 lbs is a ton of hamburger, butter, or even apples! :laugh: :laugh:

I can't wait for the next 25 lbs! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• msmeghan
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • hgirl1021
    hgirl1021 Posts: 115
    Options
    :laugh: cute title...

CONGRATS! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: thats awesome and i'm sure you feel amazing! you look FANTASTIC!! so good luck on your next 25!! :drinker:
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    Options
    Nice job! Good luck with the next 25:drinker:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thanks! I was sitting here thinking how I have so much more to lose and yadda yadda and I was like "Wait, that is a buttload of food." lol :happy:

I feel so much better! I'm so much more happy and energetic now. It's fall and I have most weekends full of outdoor activities with my daughter. :love: Last year I just sat around because it was much too cold "for the baby". :huh: :noway: We're having fun this year!!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    When you think of it that way....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good for You Girl...Looking Hot:drinker:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thanks IknowIcan, your making me blush. :blushing: :laugh:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I always look at it as pounds of butter I have lost. Stack up that many pounds of butter and WOW!!

That's great!! Keep it up
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thanks havingitall, it's so exciting seeing progress like this. :happy:
  • paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I KNOW!!! The other day I looked at the 40 lb bag of dog food sitting by my door and realized that that was how much weight I had lost. It's amazing when you visualize it like that! Very motivating!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!