Cross Fit burned Calories

Options
Hello Everyone:

My Name is Xavier and I a question I've been doing cross fit for about 90 days know plus counting my calories and I have burned 31 Pounds ^_^. My question Is there any way that we can incorporate CROSS FIT as an option in cardio? or does anyone know a good site, book or resource where I can get an accurate calories burn when I do Cross fit. It’s hard to believe that after performing a cross fit session of about 20 (HIT) I only burned 200 calories. If there is not is ok I was just wondering ^_^. I am really happy with this application it makes counting calories and keeping track of progress so easy there is really no excuses not to do it ^_^.

Xavier

Replies

• kkamin3
    kkamin3 Posts: 17
    Options
    Purchase a watch with a calorie burn chest strap. There are all sorts of brands or different kinds on the market. Polar brand and fitbit seems to be the one that is recommended by peers and friends.
  • Tanya8373
    Tanya8373 Posts: 16
    Options
    I do crossfit (2x) and Kickboxing (2x) weekly. I purchased a polar watch with chest strap and it really helps! According to MFP, I was burning 600+ calories per hour, but when I use my HRM it is more like 400. So I trust the HRM more because I am actually wearing it!! Hope this helps!!