Insanity work outs?!?

Options
Has anyone tried the Insanity work outs?? Very interested in buying them!!
Also, I am new & need new friends!! =) Please add me!! Jen!

Replies

• mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am doing Insanity/P90X hybrid workout now!
    Insanity is a really good cardio work out -you will feel challenged and when you finish you will feel like you've really accomplished something!

Turbo Fire is also a good cardio program..not as intense as Insanity, but a good work out neverthe less.

Friend me if you want to or have any questions about either program :)
  • cton13
    cton13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am currently on my second week of Insanity!!!! I Hate it but I love it!!! I is so addicting..... It will make you push your limits.... but if you just keep digging deeper everyday...your body will amaze you!!!! You will love it if you are determined to really get fit! Best of luck!
  • jkendrck3
    jkendrck3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Im on my second round of insanity! As long as you are eating correctly you will see results I PROMISE!
  • girlie100
    girlie100 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I'm on second week of insanity, its a great cardio conditioning programme, I def recommend it :) P90X is also great for strength and fat shredding.
  • PixEm
    PixEm Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    How many times did you want to give up so far? I am contemplating starting the program next week, but a little scared. I have been doing the Insanity diet and have lost 10lbs but haven't started the actual program.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    doing an insanity/p90x hybrid.

amazing workouts. really hard! gotta dig deep and push yourself. but its fun, and all in all, its about 30 mins without the stretching

love love love

p.s on youtube there is a full length version of one of the cardio workouts, try it maybe so you you know if your up for it or not
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Insanity work outs?? Very interested in buying them!!
    Also, I am new & need new friends!! =) Please add me!! Jen!

I just started Insanity last week after doing P90X. For me, i wanted to shed more body fat and more weight. It's intense....for sure. Sending a friend request your way. Good luck if you decide to buy Insanity.
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    I just bought Insanity. Waiting for it to get here.
    I can't wait to start this challenge with me son. He is very fit so I can already tell that he will probably be ripped like the guys on the commercial. LOL.
    I on the other hand will be very happy to lose some more weight and tone up. I don't have to have perfect ab's. But better would be great......
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    im on wk 6 of insanity- its a love to hate workout... love the burn and how it pushes me but at times in heat of workout dripping with sweat HATE IT!- I also started p90x a wk ago but not following the routine totally as the 2 together would be too much to fit in but doing the routines for my problem areas 3x a week.

Noticing a massive change in strength since insanity body feels good and arms are shaping nicely. If your ready for the challenge go for it, there is a couple of groups on here if you want more support. x x x
  • mcknz121
    mcknz121 Posts: 44
    Options
    On day 2 of Insanity and it is (shocker) IN-FREAKIN-SANE. Painful and hard but so fun and addictive (yes already). Do it girly!! Anyone else who's doing it, add me I need some friend support lol
  • AngieNH76
    AngieNH76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am almost at the end of my 3rd week of Insanity. I love the workout but I haven't seen any real results yet. I AM building strength as I can do more of the exercises for longer periods of time and my 2nd fitness test showed some dramatic improvements. It feels amazing when you finish any of the videos. If I had someone doing it with me I'd totally be high-fiving them. I just started working with a life coach from beachbody.com and she believes I'm not eating enough. Still trying to wrap my head around the idea of having to eat more. It scares me.
    Anyway, Insanity is a great series to do. There is a LOT of jumping but it's all in how you land that will keep you safe from injury.

Hope this helps.
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I am doing Insanity now, and let me tell you. This program is no joke, you WILL get results. It's tough but totally worth it.
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Insanity is great. I have about 9 days left. You will see results. I don't follow the nutrition plan.... I just do my own thing and watch what I eat. I can only imagine if I follow the nutrition plan. I just thought I want results I can maintain... not have to follow a stringent plan.
  • jessierichardson
    Options
    Hey! Sorry if this was already asked but what do you put the insanity work out under when logging it on MFP? I put it under kickboxing(Turbo Jam) because it was the only one that I could see that was close (not that insanity is kickboxing) but I work WAY harder doing insanity than Turbo Jam.I just want to make sure I am logging it properly. Any thoughts?? Thanks very much :-)
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hey! Sorry if this was already asked but what do you put the insanity work out under when logging it on MFP? I put it under kickboxing(Turbo Jam) because it was the only one that I could see that was close (not that insanity is kickboxing) but I work WAY harder doing insanity than Turbo Jam.I just want to make sure I am logging it properly. Any thoughts?? Thanks very much :-)

you can create the workout under create :-)
  • KimboSlice87
    Options
    I am 2 1/2 weeks in doing insanity and I love it. After my 1st work out I was dripping wet! Its so crazy hard but after the 1st week you can already tell a diffrence. The only thing I suggest is if you do it ... eat right. I can tell a hugh diffrence in my work out when I dont!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I'm starting round 4 on Monday :drinker:

I did Pure Cardio this morning just to psych myself up :laugh: :laugh:

Is there an Insanity group on here?