New Mom and Bride-To-Be, New to MFP!

Options
Hey everyone, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Marc30th , and have about ten pounds give or take to lose to get back to my pre-baby weight...HOWEVER, I'm also getting married September 28th, and I'd like to weight ten pounds less than my baby weight! I'm going dress shopping on July 20th, I think I can reach my goal by then, I just need some new friends and motivation! My fiance is a wonderful man, but he's incredibly picky and loves junk food, and insists that I don't need to diet...which is sweet and all, but I don't feel good about myself. I want to feel good again (and have my pants fit better). It's hard to make healthy choices and cook meals that are in my calorie limit AND something he'd eat. Anyone who can relate, or anyone who just wants to be friends, please add me!

Ninja Edit: I'm 22 years old and pretty punk/alt/rock flavored :)

Replies

• Xchristie_89X
    Options
    Added you.

Congratulations on the new baby girl! I too am a bride to be but have a lot more weight to lose, but a bit more time to do it in lol Im sure you will have no problems losing 10lbs before July 20th so you can feel good in the dress of your dreams :)
  • syntax_terror
    Options
    welcome :) i'm new here, too. congratulations on the baby... and on putting yourself first :D