Please keep us in your prayers and postive thoughts....House

Options
Our duplex caught fire last night and then entire back half of the house is gone. The front have has extensive damage.

Everyone is okay, but my youngest is having a VERY hard time. She's got some anxiety problems on a normal day, so this is a lot for her to handle.

Please hug your kids extra tight and practice your fire plan tonight. :cry:

Replies

• ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,933 Member
    Options
    Angie - Prayers are said. You and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Thank God you are all okay. Hugs.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm glad you are ok. :flowerforyou:
    Be safe.
  • Rosebud1956
    Options
    YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE IN MY PRAYERS. THANK GOODNESS YOU ALL ARE OKAY. TAKE CARE AND KEEP US POSTED.:flowerforyou:
  • anna1131
    anna1131 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Glad everyone is ok. I'll say a prayer for you and your family.
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Thank God you are all safe!!!!!!!!!! I'm praying with you!!!!!!
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    my prayers and blessings are for you today...Best to you always, Rick
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so sorry. Take care!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I'm very glad you are all ok, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. A good friend of mine just had the same thing happen, they were told it will be a minimum of 6 months before their house can be 're-built' and the contents of their house are pretty much a total loss. At least they had good insurance, I hope you do too.
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    You and your family are in my prayers!!! Thank God no one was hurt. I'll say a special prayer for your daughter so that her fears will be soothed. God Bless you all.
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I think I heard about that on the news! I'm so sorry. It's hard to see and hear those things on the news but then when you put an actual 'face and family' to the story it's even more heart wrenching. Take care.

Esther
    from Salem, Oregon