Just beginning

Options
:happy: Ok, my journey begins...I'm in desperate need to lose weight!!! My dr. today suggested gastric bypass, I am not ready for that step. I'm going to do this!!!

Replies

• mrawlings
    Options
    You CAN DO IT!!!
  • MakeLifeBright
    Options
    Just take it slow. One day at a time. Set goals for your self. Just try your best.
    No one is perfect, and there is no "quick fix" to weight loss. Exercise when you can, and watch what you eat.
    Do not let anyone tell you, you can't!!
    Best of Luck to you !! You can do it!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! You made the best choice deciding to come here, this website has just about eveything you need to reach your goals! Just make sure to take advantage of all it offers and you'll lose the weight before you know it. Good luck along your journey!
  • donamurphy
    Options
    I've battled my weight ALL my adult life!! :mad: I joined MFP less than 6 weeks ago - and I've dropped 15 POUNDS already!!!! :drinker: I LOVE this place!!! :love: There are SO MANY wonderful resources here!! PLUS - it keeps me focused and encouraged!!!

Believe me, Trish - if this works, for me - it'll DEFINITELY work, for you!!!!! :wink:

YOU CAN DO IT, GIRL!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

263259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • freeatlast20
    freeatlast20 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Just keep repeating to yourself....YOU CAN DO IT!!! :smile: this is the best place Ive found on the internet..and the people are so supportive and give you such inspiration..:love: .as others have said just use the resources here...and put down in your food journal every bite you eat...that wakes you up like nothing else can...and it wont happen overnight so don't get discouraged...we didn't put it on in a day and we cant take it off that way either...slow and steady...that's the only way the weight will stay off.....good luck and welcome!!! :flowerforyou:

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: (drink the water...very important)
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Welcome! You go girl, you can do this! We are all in this together. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Trish124
    Options
    :bigsmile: WOW! I'm already starting to love this place (website)!!!! Thank you all so very much for even taking the time to reply! That is support! Totally impressive! Thanks again, it means a lot that I'm not in this alone! :love:
  • gunswife
    Options
    Welcome!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: WOW! I'm already starting to love this place (website)!!!! Thank you all so very much for even taking the time to reply! That is support! Totally impressive! Thanks again, it means a lot that I'm not in this alone! :love:
    No you are definitely not alone!! We at MFP really do wish you the best! I can't believe a Dr would suggest surgery when it is not all THAT much to lose! My suggestion: Log ALL food, Drink at least 8 cups of water a day AND Move It ,Move It Move It! Yes and keep us posted on your progress big or small, good or bad! You can achieve all things!!
    Verda