hard road ahead

Options
i will struggle

Replies

• fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    why are you sounding defeated before you even start???????

mind set.........it's not just about the food it's about caring for yourself.......
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    "It's been a long road

Get'n from there to here
    It's been a long time
    But my time is finally near

I will see my dreams come alive at last
    I will touch the sky
    And they're not gonna hold me down no more
    No they're not gonna change my mind

(Chorus)
    'Cause I've got faith of the heart
    I'm going where my heart will take me
    I've got faith to believe
    I can do anything
    I've got strength of the soul
    No one's going to bend nor break me
    I can reach any star
    I've got faith
    I've got faith
    Faith of the heart"

-Points to whoever knows where this is from. ;)
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Enterprise!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    And Boardercollies you can do this! We're all in this together, you can do this!!!!!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Welcome HOME BoarderCollies!!! Yes you will struggle, WE all have if that makes you feel any better!! Just knowing that we on MFP have and are struggling should give you a since of ease cuz we can help you with different tips on how to make your road ahead a little shorter and less bumpy!! I love your profile name, those dogs are soooo smart!!! My friend has a full blood and I have a boarder/beagle (TOBY) and then we have (SALLY) who is boarder// ???. They are a true delight! We live in the country so they have wide open spaces to chase everything (no cars though LOL)!! I truly wish you the best and check out the profiles of those that HAVE lost the amount of weight that you want to lose and contact for friends so they can help you achieve your goal too, I know they would be glad to! This IS such a great sight and remember everday is a new one and if you slip and fall don't stay there get up and move on!! I believe you CAN do this!!!
    vhuber
  • sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: We all struggle, but at least here we are all in the same boat! goodluck!
    p.s. I love dogs too! My profile pic is Tia my fur child, she is half border collie.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: