New here but not to weight loss...

Options
I was introduced to this site by a friend of a friend. I have been doing this whole weight loss thing the old fashioned way for about a year now (excel spread sheets and a scale, with little outside motivation), and I'm down 70 lbs in that time. I have about 15 lbs to reach my goal and this seemed like a great way to get motivated about the home stretch. I'm also a little worried about the transition to maintaining from weight loss, so advice and friends are welcome...

Replies

• JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Hey Matt! Good to see you on here. This site has been a pretty important tool for me. If you want, I'd be happy to sick some of my friends on you to help build a support system. :smile:
  • MountainManMatt
    Options
    Sounds great. I can already tell this will be an addictive site, already downloaded the iPhone App.
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    For sure, my tendency to get addicted to tech stuff/websites has definitely aided in my weight loss success! Let me know if you have any questions about the site at all.
  • Lindamack5987
    Lindamack5987 Posts: 121
    Options
    Welcome!
  • jhightower77
    Options
    Hello all! I'm new to the site and I'm trying to lose 20-22 lbs so I can get back into playing shape for Hockey.
  • rachaelps
    rachaelps Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The addiction to this site is replacing my food addiction :)

I hope!

Welcome and congrats so far!
  • TrishaB74
    TrishaB74 Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm a few weeks into this site as well. and some nights find 2 hours pass before I realize I've been here that long! Best of luck on your journey. You've come a long way!! Congrats on that :-)