Hello

Options
Early_Riser
Early_Riser Posts: 127 Member
Going to be using this full time to track weight so i thought I'd say hello. I want to lose 50 more pounds. Need some motivation! Here's results so far

youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhMdSUciw-o

BeforeAfter-1.jpg

Replies

• Lindamack5987
    Lindamack5987 Posts: 121
    Options
    you look great don't think you need to lose another 50lbs though. How much do you weight now?
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    50 lbs??? where? you look absolutely great but I can't see where that 50 xtra is!
  • shireen1976
    Options
    u look awesome.... Hope i can lose the weight. I need to lose like 100 lbs. been off and on with it , but I am back on track and not going to miss another day... I need lots of motivation. we can motivate each other. U dont need to lose any more weight
  • krystlenicole
    krystlenicole Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job!
  • sherimacquarrie
    sherimacquarrie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! You should be so proud of yourself! Cant imagine where 50 more pounds are going to come from!!:smile:
  • Early_Riser
    Options
    We'll I'm 6'4" so I guess it's well hid. lol Notice there is no shirt off picture....hahaha thanks for the compliments!
  • Early_Riser
    Options
    I'm at 247 now. I was at 228...but then the holidays came...
  • JudiRei
    JudiRei Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! My name is Judi, Im new here, and excited to be here!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I will have to admit that I read this becasue of your name, my husband is also an early riser :)

Great Job, do what you need to do!
  • mdstone1982
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to this, and very excited to get started! I have 100 pounds to lose, so it's going to be a long and bumpy ride. Especially since I have a 3 year old, and he already wears me out! But I am anxious to get this started and see some results! I've already stopped drinking pop, today has been 2 weeks since I've had any, so I'm proud of myself for that. Next thing I want to work on is trying to cut out another food from my every day consumption. Little by little, I feel I can do this! I get bored easily, so when it comes to something that I want to help me, I try to find something that will keep my interest and that I can stick to. So, I hope this program helps me and keeps me hooked. Good luck to everybody out there trying to reach their goals! It's tough doing it alone, but if we all keep it up, it will be well worth it! Nice to meet everybody!
  • asteelman4
    asteelman4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing!!! Keep it upp !!
  • DrKittyCat
    DrKittyCat Posts: 108
    Options
    Wow!! From the looks of it you don't have a long way to go, congratulations and good luck. :-)
  • sarah3333
    sarah3333 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look great already! Good luck on your journey. MFP is such a great tool. You'll love it! :)
  • naynayyagurl
    Options
    u look awesome.... Hope i can lose the weight. I need to lose like 100 lbs. been off and on with it , but I am back on track and not going to miss another day... I need lots of motivation. we can motivate each other. U dont need to lose any more weight
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on your progress so far!
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Great progress so far. Best wishes for the next stage!
  • purplebutterfly38
    Options
    You look so good, great job
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. As you can see, there is great support on this site.
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Great job.
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weightloss; you look great!

9821387.png