Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any one studying Criminal Justice?

jnhu72
jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
I would like some friends who are studying Criminal Justice, or people who work in the field. I am working towards a bachelors degree, and it is my major motivation to lose weight and get in shape.

Replies

• broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    My associates in in CJ!! My BS is in Organizational Leadership!! I work as a Case Manager for teens in a mental health treatment facility!!!
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    It's not my major, but I am taking a sociology course this summer. (Beats having to take history instead)
  • jnhu72
    Bump
  • jnhu72
    No one???
  • Summer4677
    Summer4677 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm a police officer, have been for nearly nine years. I am currently working towards my degree in Criminology. Nice to meet you and if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
  • jesterx888
    jesterx888 Posts: 181
    I am working on my Associates in CJ right now......just finished my last 2 finals of the semester tonight!
  • ltlane
    ltlane Posts: 120
    hi, i actually have m B.A in CJ and currently in process of getting my M.S. in CJ...
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Police Officer...feel free to add me
  • ColtyHan
    ColtyHan Posts: 59 Member
    I'm a PoPo wife. Hubby is doing MFP also, but he doesn't get on the forums.
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    I work in corrections and am slowly getting my CJ degree. Add me :)
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    I have a BS in Criminal Justice. I am currently in the process of becoming a police officer. Feel free to add me..... ckametria
  • vlaura
    vlaura Posts: 93
    Junior in Criminal Justice, add me if you wish :)
  • hrwinston
    hrwinston Posts: 28
    I have my B.A. in psychology and minored in criminal justice...add me if you like.
  • I have been a police officer for 7 years now. I have a two year degree in CJ and I was thinking of a BS in psychcology instead of CJ. Before that I was an MP in the army during two tours in Iraq. Feel free to add me and good luck!!
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    I majored in Criminal Justice in college then I failed the police exam my first try, I never tried again. I am thinking about trying to become a CHP officer now. Times wasting, i'm getting older and I need a career change.
  • POKlink
    POKlink Posts: 19
    My BA and MS are in Psychology, but I have been in Corrections for over 2 years now, and am currently an Institutional Parole Officer. Was a Corrections Officer prior to that.
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Nearly finished with my AA in Criminal Justice and BA in Anthropology. Love forensics! I am here to get in shape for field season on my cold cases.
  • lucy0326
    lucy0326 Posts: 54 Member
    I just got my associates this past weekend in Criminal Justice :bigsmile: I plan on getting my BS in criminology in the future. I plan on becoming a probation officer, and its also one of the reasons why I want to lose weight. Add me as a friend if you like its always fun to know ppl in the same major :smile:
  • adam1885282
    adam1885282 Posts: 135 Member
    I was a CJ major. I was a probation officer, then law school, now I'm a prosecutor. Feel free to add me. That goes for everyone!