anyone not losing lots of weight but inches? pics please

Options
Has anyone not lost much as far as scale weight but have pictures to prove that inches matter. I am feeling bummed when I look in the mirror I feel like wow I must of lost weight but when I step on the scale it doesn't go down.....ughh. Pictures of inches lost?

Replies

• khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Has anyone not lost much as far as scale weight but have pictures to prove that inches matter. I am feeling bummed when I look in the mirror I feel like wow I must of lost weight but when I step on the scale it doesn't go down.....ughh. Pictures of inches lost?

have you taken the time to measure yourself? bc if others lost inches...doesnt mean you have. Not being negative nancy, but you gotta get a little log going. Weigh yourself same time every morning after you pee...write down day time and weight...and take your measurements once a week/bi-weekly...monthly whatever... Everyone is different...as are you!

good luck!
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I lost many many inches at the beginning of my journey and the scale didn't move at all for some time!

I haven't lost a massive amount of weight but the inches are great

just check out my pics!

a pound of muscle takes up less space then a pound of fat

go ahead look at my profile.... I like to show off my minimal scale loss and my awesomeness in inches
  • michellesisreed
    michellesisreed Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    anyone that has pics ....??? very interested in seeing them
  • KsCrafter
    KsCrafter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I was feeling the same way the scale wasn't moving much, but my clothes were fitting differently so I measured and I've lost 18 inches. So even though the weight isn't coming off as fast as I would like the inches are :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!