Being Social!!

Options
kaotik26
kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
I'm actually not very new to the site but I haven't reached out to anybody yet and decided its time! I am working to better myself through controlling my apetite and exercising. Just finished a contract in the Army and determined to be even better than when I was in!! I'm always willing to lend an ear and a little bit of positivity!! Love food, and instead of eating it all the time I have channeled it into learning to cook and trying new and healthy things!! I'm also a little bit nuts because I loooove that after workout, cant move soreness!!

Replies

• sarah3333
    sarah3333 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome to the boards. I've been on here a while but never reached out until recently. It helps a lot to have encouragement and help and to see that we are all kind of in the same boat one way or another. I don't feel so alone in this anymore. Good luck to you! :)
  • wannadance
    wannadance Posts: 59
    Options
    I'm the same! Been on here since almost the beginning of the year and have only in the last week or two started using the community aspect of the site. Am finding it so great just to see what others are doing and to share ideas / support etc.
  • JenniferH007
    Options
    HI MY NAME IS JENNIFER HARMON YOU ARE WELCOME TO INVITE ME AS A FRIEND :-)
  • DoraLolita
    DoraLolita Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm Dora from Tucson. 28 and in my third week of Insanity. I'm eating healthier and becoming much more active. My friend and I started working out a few years ago but we didn't stick to it. He recently finished his 2nd month of Insanity and recommended this app called MyFitnessPal. That's how I found this site! I'm happy to be here. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!