what do you wear to bed?

Options

Replies

• chrisc16
    chrisc16 Posts: 94
    Options
    I find clothing, of any kind, restricting at any time - day or night.
  • V3ggieL0vinGinger
    Options
    Depends.

I know what I said.

Heh heh...
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    If I had a man to sleep with the best thing I could wear would be on he floor :blushing: but typical sleepwear would be a tank and panties. Who wears a bra to bed my puppies always want out as soon as I walk in my door. :wink:
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    This implies I wear clothing in bed :laugh:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    nothing...as soon as I get home my pants come off.. and after my shower there is seldom any clothes that are put back on.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Nada.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I am with a man but probably like most men they really don't care what you wear to bed if they are horny it will be off in no time. LOL!!!

Winter- Pajama pants or yoga pants with either a t-shirt or if I am cold a hoodie

Summer Yoga capri's, or women's nightie shorts and a tank or a really light soft t-shirt.

I have two kids and one kid who is a bed wetter and one who 5 months old and still wakes up at night, can't really go roaming around the house naked so clothes have to do.

I am not like most men you think of...I want my girl to wear nothing but heels to bed...
  • ssanto
    ssanto Posts: 53
    Options
    panties and a tee - uber comfy
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I am with a man but probably like most men they really don't care what you wear to bed if they are horny it will be off in no time. LOL!!!

Winter- Pajama pants or yoga pants with either a t-shirt or if I am cold a hoodie

Summer Yoga capri's, or women's nightie shorts and a tank or a really light soft t-shirt.

I have two kids and one kid who is a bed wetter and one who 5 months old and still wakes up at night, can't really go roaming around the house naked so clothes have to do.

I am not like most men you think of...I want my girl to wear nothing but heels to bed...

Damn heels to bed!!! I wear heels all damn day!!! I best be gettting some good lovin if I have to wear heels to bed!
  • Mercenary1914
    Options

Damn heels to bed!!! I wear heels all damn day!!! I best be gettting some good lovin if I have to wear heels to bed!

Girl you backwards...Get some 6 inch or higher red pumps and wear them to bed for your husband...I promise you it will get good loving....

Besides it's not like you will be walking in them.. :)

Throw your pumps in the air..and wave like you just don't care!
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    If I had a man to sleep with the best thing I could wear would be on he floor :blushing: but typical sleepwear would be a tank and panties. Who wears a bra to bed my puppies always want out as soon as I walk in my door. :wink:

^^^THIS I take the bra off as soon as I can.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    spring/summer/fall...shorts and tank.
    Winter...sweats and long sleeve shirt...and sometimes socks. Yeah socks!! My toes get sooooo cold =(
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Nothing
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options

Girl you backwards...Get some 6 inch or higher red pumps and wear them to bed for your husband...I promise you it will get good loving....

Besides it's not like you will be walking in them.. :)

Throw your pumps in the air..and wave like you just don't care!

Yea, if you want to make a memorable night do this. While dressing up as his fave disney princess....:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Nothing at all.
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    LOL to Mercenary. Yeah he would probably like that. :)
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    Yea, if you want to make a memorable night do this. While dressing up as his fave disney princess....:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Hrm....I may have to add that to my future requests! Thanks
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    When I go to bed by myself: T-shirt, no bra, short shorts.

When I go to bed with someone: Birthday suit.
  • mandrox1
    mandrox1 Posts: 33
    Options
    Usually just underpants. Sometimes a tank.
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    LOL to Mercenary. Yeah he would probably like that. :)

Hell yea girl...I am putting it in my request log...I am a scorpio...we like to mix things up