No more creeping shorts!

Options
Small victory, but after 3 1/2 weeks of walking and toning exercises, I can finally wear my jogging shorts without having them creep up my inner thighs and having to constantly tug them down! Horray for thinner thighs!

A bonus: my 10 yr old has been exercising with me and making better food choices (she's been getting a bit pudgy in the belly lately). She came to me this morning wearing some jeans that have been a bit snug lately and proudly showed me how easy they were to button and that they were actually a bit loose! Proud Mama moment :-)

Replies

• NakeshiaB
    NakeshiaB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Great work! It's excellent that your daughter is joining you, the younger you start looking after yourself and making good choices the better. I've noticed my clothes are fitting slightly (only slightly but noticeable to me) better as well since I've started weight training again. The scales tell me I've gained weight but I figure that's muscle and scales lie! Now to start running to tone up even more.

Best of luck with yourself and your daughters health!
  • zen_mama
    zen_mama Posts: 51
    Options
    Thank you :-)
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    that's great, the memories are priceless
  • LCBinGA
    LCBinGA Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I went to boot camp today for the 2nd time, and my shorts kept creeping up, and creating the ever popular "chub rub".....hate it!
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    So looking forward to the day when my shorts don't creep.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!