Hey everyone! 100 lbs + to lose.

Options
Hi! Zoë here,

Just looking for some local gym buddies/support in York, England :) get in touch guys!!

Feel free to friend me wherever you are in the world, especially if you have 100 lbs and upwards to lose!

I'm currently around 267 lbs, SW 364! But still a long way to go!

I'm losing weight in aid of cancer research so I need all the motivation I can to keep losing!

Hugs
X

Replies

• redsohare
    redsohare Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Not in York, but you've done splendid! Keep up the amazing work! Ive still got a ways to go. But getting it done!
  • CricketWhiskers
    CricketWhiskers Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Not even close to England (Kansas USA lol) but I just got under my mark for needing to lose 100 with 92lbs left to go! I started out where you are now and I can't believe you've lost so much already! Way to go! Add me if you'd like, I'm on a lot and love to give and receive support!
  • simplyciera
    simplyciera Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm also looking to loose 100+ pounds. It looks like you've already lost 100 (congrats!!) how'd you do it???
  • englishfox
    englishfox Posts: 13
    Options
    Not in York, but you've done splendid! Keep up the amazing work! Ive still got a ways to go. But getting it done!

Thankyou so much! Hey, 66 lbs is amazing too! Slow and steady is best :) x
  • englishfox
    Options
    Not even close to England (Kansas USA lol) but I just got under my mark for needing to lose 100 with 92lbs left to go! I started out where you are now and I can't believe you've lost so much already! Way to go! Add me if you'd like, I'm on a lot and love to give and receive support!

Thanks! I added you earlier :) well done so far!! X
  • englishfox
    Options
    Hey,

I'm also looking to loose 100+ pounds. It looks like you've already lost 100 (congrats!!) how'd you do it???

Hi!! Thanks :)

To be honest at that weight it's not hard to lose, even walking uses 4x the calories of a normal weight person lol. But I already had a good healthy diet, I just needed to eat more as my blood sugars and metabolism is usually down, and exercise. Got a new hot boyfriend in the bag too - helps haha.

Also! At the moment I take maxi muscle thermobol to increase my energy and metabolism and it works really well! I can't gym without it!

Good luck! X