I just want to be perfect before the wedding!!!!!!!!! :|

Options
50 days until my wedding, was using MFP religiously first two months, slacked off over my birthday (MONTH) and bounced back to 55kg. (121 pounds)

Back into it but want to lose another few kilos before the wedding and definitely tone up.

I feel im lacking in my diet thoigh, although Im never really hungry.

Im 5foot 1
Currently 53.7kg (118 pounds)

Want to get to 50kg (110 pounds)

WAAAH WEDDING STRESS lol :love:

Replies

• nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    No one else will know what you weigh when you walk down the isle, and I'm sure everyone will think you look perfect if you lose the 3kgs or not. I promise.
  • Geisha_girl
    Geisha_girl Posts: 36
    Options
    I know how you feel...getting married in 3.5 months:) SO excited but the stress does cause "unmotivated" moments. Wishing you all the best and Congratulations on your special day
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    No one else will know what you weigh when you walk down the isle, and I'm sure everyone will think you look perfect if you lose the 3kgs or not. I promise.
    Definitely agree! But you do have 50 days so if it will help you feel more confident, I'd say it's doable!
  • xxSjayxx
    xxSjayxx Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    9 days ago I also decided to do a 59 day challenge and Im taking a photo of my body each & every day, and hopefully after the 59 days Ill see SOME sort of difference lol....

Id post the first days pic and todays pic but got no idea how to :ohwell:
  • annemw82
    annemw82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I totally know the feeling, but the great thing about being a bride is you get to wear a big poofy dress which really is not a very revealing outfit. You will be gorgeous no matter what!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

So wise.
    Stress does not mesh well with weight loss. Continue your efforts, but take the emphasis off the "need" for weight loss. You will be much happier and healthier, and much less stressed.
  • xxSjayxx
    Options
    WELL scrap that tried to add photos but :|

Thankyou all for your words of wisdom.
    I guess when it really is only 50 days away you cant help but dwell on that exact number.
  • workingitout2012
    Options
    I'm sure your Husband to be is going to think you are the most beautiful thing he has ever seen as you walk down the aisle & thats all that matters :)
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hello! Fellow bride to be here but i have a few more months to go! You will do it and look wonderful :-) Good luck!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Your fiancee already thinks you're perfect. Do some strength training and be sure to smile on your big day!
  • kellyo15
    kellyo15 Posts: 51
    Options
    I'm getting married 50 days from tomorrow!! I totally know what you mean because I have my hot and cold days/weeks with diet even though I love exercise. I just want to look my best too! I friend-requested you...maybe we can work on it together :)
  • xxSjayxx
    Options
    I have a feeling your wedding is the 7th July 2012??

Thats ours :) But the date is the 18th May here in Australia, so 50 days for me! :)
  • kellyo15
    kellyo15 Posts: 51
    Options
    I have a feeling your wedding is the 7th July 2012??

Thats ours :) But the date is the 18th May here in Australia, so 50 days for me! :)

Haha, I totally should have figured that out! I find a lot of people on here are in the opposite time zones compared to mine. I'm in Canada so 50 days from tomorrow but yes still July 7th, I think it'll be a great day everywhere! :)
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Your fiancee already thinks you're perfect. Do some strength training and be sure to smile on your big day!

Another wise wise lady.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding as well.
  • isweatglitter
    isweatglitter Posts: 134
    Options
    You'll be beautiful no matter what!
  • xxSjayxx
    Options
    523759_10151681576150652_654575651_23986846_676503998_n.jpg
    Day one of my 59 day challenge

536056_10151710928890652_654575651_24087090_1851742181_n.jpg
    Yesterdays Pic (Day 9)

Todays was very deceptive and made it look like I lost 10kg overnight :noway:
  • mewlermew
    mewlermew Posts: 1
    Options
    heyyy!

you have an awesome body! but i know what you mean about perfection!

i am also trying to lose 5kgs to get to 50kg too! i started a 1200-1500 calorie a day diet a week ago and it seems alright so far but it's early days.....also I havent been weighing myself coz of my period. but I know that teamed with exercise is a killer way to lose a bit of weight fast.

and with the diet, I eat all the time! literally i am eating something every hour or so, so I'm never hungry! as I said I havent weighed myself yet, but i have noticed that my jeans (which i wear everyday for work) are a big baggier around the stomach area but I really need it to go on my thighs and butt......sigh. good luck!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    You'll look lovely whether you are 110 or 120 pounds and you are going to enjoy a really special day when you make a committment to your lovely husband.
    Why make yourself miserable in the leadup to this event by agonising over what the scale says?
    Just keep eating healthy and exercising. As the previous poster said, your weight isn't visible when you walk down the aisle (unless you are planning on having "110 pounds" beaded onto the back of your dress?).

And some advice that you didn't ask for - weddings are great, but they are just one day. Your marriage is for the rest of your life. Better to focus on long term health and happiness with your new husband that than whether the napkins are the exact shade of magenta that' you think is required.........
  • jades492
    jades492 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I wish I had 50 days until my wedding....mine's in 2 weeks!!! I am about 5 pounds away from my goal weight and the scale hasn't moved in a month but I've been working out and toning up so I feel like I look better even though the numbers haven't changed. I've decided not to worry about the number on the scale anymore and to be happy with my 30 pound loss. Stressing about it will only make it worse so don't put too much pressure on yourself. You look great by the way! I have a tropical destination wedding and have to be in front of the 40 people coming in a bikini all week ahhhh!! Good luck to you and congrats!
  • saraht131
    saraht131 Posts: 86
    Options
    You already look pretty perfect! If I looked like you, I'd be happy as larry!

If you really want to make yourself feel more confident though, forget restricting your calories to some low number, and just do some strength training. I'm getting married next year and all I can worry about is my arms and back in a sleeveless, low back dress!