Any one studying Criminal Justice?

Options
jnhu72
jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
I would like some friends who are studying Criminal Justice, or people who work in the field. I am working towards a bachelors degree, and it is my major motivation to lose weight and get in shape.

Replies

• broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    My associates in in CJ!! My BS is in Organizational Leadership!! I work as a Case Manager for teens in a mental health treatment facility!!!
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    Options
    It's not my major, but I am taking a sociology course this summer. (Beats having to take history instead)
  • jnhu72
    Options
    Bump
  • jnhu72
    Options
    No one???
  • Summer4677
    Summer4677 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a police officer, have been for nearly nine years. I am currently working towards my degree in Criminology. Nice to meet you and if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
  • jesterx888
    jesterx888 Posts: 181
    Options
    I am working on my Associates in CJ right now......just finished my last 2 finals of the semester tonight!
  • ltlane
    ltlane Posts: 120
    Options
    hi, i actually have m B.A in CJ and currently in process of getting my M.S. in CJ...
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Police Officer...feel free to add me
  • ColtyHan
    ColtyHan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm a PoPo wife. Hubby is doing MFP also, but he doesn't get on the forums.
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    I work in corrections and am slowly getting my CJ degree. Add me :)
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I have a BS in Criminal Justice. I am currently in the process of becoming a police officer. Feel free to add me..... ckametria
  • vlaura
    vlaura Posts: 93
    Options
    Junior in Criminal Justice, add me if you wish :)
  • hrwinston
    hrwinston Posts: 28
    Options
    I have my B.A. in psychology and minored in criminal justice...add me if you like.
  • mitchmp2005
    Options
    I have been a police officer for 7 years now. I have a two year degree in CJ and I was thinking of a BS in psychcology instead of CJ. Before that I was an MP in the army during two tours in Iraq. Feel free to add me and good luck!!
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I majored in Criminal Justice in college then I failed the police exam my first try, I never tried again. I am thinking about trying to become a CHP officer now. Times wasting, i'm getting older and I need a career change.
  • POKlink
    POKlink Posts: 19
    Options
    My BA and MS are in Psychology, but I have been in Corrections for over 2 years now, and am currently an Institutional Parole Officer. Was a Corrections Officer prior to that.
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Nearly finished with my AA in Criminal Justice and BA in Anthropology. Love forensics! I am here to get in shape for field season on my cold cases.
  • lucy0326
    lucy0326 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just got my associates this past weekend in Criminal Justice :bigsmile: I plan on getting my BS in criminology in the future. I plan on becoming a probation officer, and its also one of the reasons why I want to lose weight. Add me as a friend if you like its always fun to know ppl in the same major :smile:
  • adam1885282
    adam1885282 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I was a CJ major. I was a probation officer, then law school, now I'm a prosecutor. Feel free to add me. That goes for everyone!