New and looking for supportive friends!

Options
I am new to MFP and want to find a group of supportive friends to give and receive support! This is not my first attempt at weight loss...but hope this time is the successful time!

Replies

• Rubyrose50
    Rubyrose50 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, i am back trying to lose weight again and we could support each other.
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost my weight and then put some back on so now am on my weight loss journey again.
  • Stacie215
    Stacie215 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You can add me, I just started yesterday & I am really excited. Day #2
  • andrewg87
    andrewg87 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm getting serious about my health now. My father has gout and diabetes runs in my family. I can't afford to keep eating unhealthy. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • stephaniekneld
    Options
    You can add me... I have been here 10 days!!
  • gabasl2010
    gabasl2010 Posts: 1
    Options
    you are more then welcome to add me. I have finally found something that keeps my attention and some days i need the support cause i feel like i have fallen off the bandwagon. Always here for support and encouragement to others :)
  • carriehaynes10
    carriehaynes10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I joined a while ago but decided to really commit myself now. I would love to have online buddies for encouragement and support. Feel free to add me also!

Carrie
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; MFP has changed my life :bigsmile:

9821387.png
  • flanchick
    flanchick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me! 40+ and hoping to lose about 30 pounds to start.
  • sherrywilson77
    Options
    I just started myself and need all the help and encouragement that I can get,you can add me!
    !
  • nazzac76
    nazzac76 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi. have just joined as i need to lose 6kg and counting calories really does work.....believe me its the best weight loss program, you can even have chocolate as long as u record it!!! I always fluctuate my weight over winter so hence why i need to shed 6kg in about 2 months... Goodluck!!!:smile:
  • abigailmariecs
    abigailmariecs Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I joined back in Feb. but quickly lost motivation due to chasing after my two children and going to school full time as well as taking care of the house. School is out and it is time to form the healthy habits that I want to take back with me into the next term. Feel free to add me as a friend. My primary goal this summer is to log every thing every day so I can see where I need to make changes to change my life.
  • g3rbera
    g3rbera Posts: 8
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Welcome! May this journey be successful, God willing.
  • EmmieLou8181
    Options
    Hi - I am also new on here and looking for friends to support me on my journey.