Before and After pics!

Options
Early_Riser
Early_Riser Posts: 127 Member
I lost 84 pounds by the end of last year...I fell completely off my diet and gained back 20...Here we go for round two...I need to lose another 50!

I was looking through all my really big pictures and then started to notice the progression... So I hit slideshow and uploaded to youtube.. What a motivator!

Looking forward to the next 50! Link is below. Cut and paste I guess? New to the whole forum thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhMdSUciw-o

Replies

• AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • Navotc
    Navotc Posts: 97
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Very inspirational. Best wishes to you with the last 50!
    One of your pics looks like Duluth, MN.

Blessings,
    Navotc
  • SenshiV
    SenshiV Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Gratz, the best thing is you know you can do it anytime now.
  • aimeerocksx3
    Options
    Beautiful! Keep it up! :)
  • Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115
    Options
    I enjoyed your slide show! Good on you for getting back on the wagon! You've made quite the transformation.
    Good luck as you continue on your journey!
  • Early_Riser
    Options
    Gratz, the best thing is you know you can do it anytime now.

Thanks! You're right! It's quite easy once you get into the routine...Just no more 2 month breaks! :)
  • Early_Riser
    Options
    BeforeAfter-1.jpg
  • Early_Riser
    Options
    There we go figured it out that time.
  • JoLo27
    JoLo27 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look great, and such a beautiful family too. Keep it up!!
  • andrewg87
    andrewg87 Posts: 2
    Options
    wow. damn man. I can see the weight you lost. That really motivates me because I know this isn't some cheesy fake advertisement. This is the real deal. Thanks for that extra push I needed, guy.
  • Early_Riser
    Options
    wow. damn man. I can see the weight you lost. That really motivates me because I know this isn't some cheesy fake advertisement. This is the real deal. Thanks for that extra push I needed, guy.

You're welcome and you're right. I was looking at different videos for motivation and they were just a bunch of advertisements...

It's really not that difficult if you think about it... I keep seeing ads and stuff for p90x etc, but 90 days is 90 days. If you just eat right and exercise it falls off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!