I'm a MFP Celebrity..... at work

Options
So today I had a message on my work voicemail from a coworker I don't know very well who I have no dealings with at work. When I phoned her back, she awkwardly mumbled something about hearing my weight loss was achieved using My Fitness Pal. When I enthusiastically confirmed this, she perked right up and started asking me all kinds of questions about logging food and staying focused. We chatted for about 5 minutes and she ended by asking if she could call me if she had any other questions. I guess word has gotten out at my office of 120 people about my weight loss! It felt nice to know that I might be the topic of some positive office gossip.

Replies

• Aljn27
    Aljn27 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I also started around January of this year with the advice of a co-worker. (Hey Michelle!) and everyone has noticed my weight lost also! I could not see it but everyone around me notices it and it feels great that I have lost weight to be in better health.
  • sophie428
    sophie428 Posts: 27
    Options
    It's so nice to receive unsolicited and unexpected compliments, isn't it?
  • Fitness4Paul
    Fitness4Paul Posts: 166 Member
    Options

It's great! Congratulations, enjoy this NSV. You've earned it!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    good for you for encouraging someone else!! and for the success you're earning:)
  • sophie428
    Options

It's great! Congratulations, enjoy this NSV. You've earned it!

Thanks Paul :happy:
  • sophie428
    Options
    good for you for encouraging someone else!! and for the success you're earning:)

Ironically, this coworker weighs significantly less than me!
  • Aljn27
    Aljn27 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's really unexpected and nice at the same time :)
  • Meegz84
    Meegz84 Posts: 74
    Options
    It feels great hey?
    The health and fitness bug has hit heaps of people at our office this year and I've gotten quiet a few hooked on MFP :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!