Anyone wanna do a Halloween 2012 Challenge?

Options
tpt42087
tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
I have about 40 more pounds to go that I have to get off! About every year we have a huge Halloween party adults only and I have the cutest costume. That I'll will take pics and post once I get to my goal weight! Anyone wanna goin me? I was also gonna do weekly challenges just something's little maybe extra walking or water nothing to extrem thanks for reading! Here's a link to the group!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5788-halloween-2012-challenge

Replies

• Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday and it's right near my birthday so this is perfect :smile:
    Also, I haven't been able to wear a sexy (or slutty haha :bigsmile: ) costume since I was like 17! Maybe this year I'll be more comfortable showing some skin!! :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Yes me too! My birthday was last month and because of my back/health issues I didn't hit my goal but was so close to it! I know I can do it as long as I keep at it! There's 24 weeks till Halloween!
  • socalceltic
    Options
    I gained a ton of weight, then dropped it, then gained it again. For my 40th Birthday (a week before Halloweeen), I'd like to get my body back. Started this week, and from prior experience, I think I can get to my goal by Halloween or Thanksgiving. Let's get to it!
  • Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    There is a hot for Halloween group someone started!!