Pick a movie, remove one letter, then give a brief synopsis

Options

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    The Wizard of O

A young man's determination and drive make him a top star in the adult film industry.
  • OccupyFitness
    OccupyFitness Posts: 147
    Options
    Ars

Is a movie about a band of pirates who decide to enter the police academy and struggle to forgo their pirate ways.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    cruching tiger, hidden dragon.

A tale of a poor tiger, whose leghad to get amputated after a horrific incident, and because of this disfiurement, inspires other to come out of hiding, and the world is taken over by 3 legged beast
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    Options
    The Swan Princes

The ones who were super ugly as kids... then grew up to be studs
  • VertigoDeath83
    Options
    Indiana Jones and the Temple of Dom: Professor and Archaeologist Indiana Jones teams up with Shortround to infiltrate Dom DeLuise's lair and save Mel Brooks from a fate worse than death.
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    This thread has me chuckling out loud. Props to you all. I'm not feeling clever enough to come up with a movie at the moment, unfortunately.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    Options
    Das Boo

German soldiers find themselves terrorized by a vengeful spirit which has made its way on to their vessel.
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Edit, I cocked up
  • suerun11
    suerun11 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    0 First Dates-

The life of a catholic priest in seminary.
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    The Odfather

Whats lurking in your fathers top drawer?
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Appy Gilmore

We follow an APP designer going by the name of Gilmore as he tries to create the ultimate Ipad app
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    "Malcolm"

Frankie Muniz moves out and is no longer stuck in the middle.
  • VertigoDeath83
    Options
    Finding Emo: The emotional tale of a young lad living in NY trying to figure out who he really is and why he is here.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Carface

A story of a man who becomes soo obsessed with his 1955 Thunderbird, that he starts to look like it.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    Options
    The Little Hop of Horrors

A family discovers a sinister secret about the pet rabbit they got for their son.
  • indiedoll
    indiedoll Posts: 31
    Options
    The Lost Word

An insightful documentary about the decline of the written word.
  • indiedoll
    indiedoll Posts: 31
    Options
    The Little Hop of Horrors

A family discovers a sinister secret about the pet rabbit they got for their son.

Did anyone else read Bunnicula? I loved those books as a child and that's what this made me think of.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    The Rapes of Wrath

True story of serial rapist Joe Gaines and his confession of several brutal rapes in Wrath, Ga.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Monty Python and the Holy Rail - King Arthur joins the Knights Who Say Ni in a plot to steal an ordinary handrail at the Camelot Catholic Church.
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Oy Luck Club - a group of Jewish high school boys experience a series of hilarious misfortunes trying to pull some pranks on girls, and who bond thru detention and bagels. (ode to the Breakfast Club too! haha)