NSV at the gym

Options
teachermegan
teachermegan Posts: 69 Member
I take a class called Body Combat and every 3 months they come out with new routines Well, the ab/core training on the last track that was released a few weeks ago includes holding a plank and lifting your foot to tap to the side, then repeating on the other foot - for quite a while. When we started a few weeks ago I could not make it through the whole track without falling to my knees. last night, I made it the entire track without having to fall to my knees!
Love feeling stronger.

I also enjoyed a nice walk this evening. it wasn't a workout walk, just a casual walk with my baby in the stroller, but I was moving instead of eating!! :)

Replies

• mariam_mel
    mariam_mel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's so cool! I love "gym" kind of NSVs =)
  • led6777
    led6777 Posts: 268
    Options
    That's awesome! I do a similar class called Group Power, where the tracks change every so often. It's really fun. Great job, isn't it wonderful to feel stronger? SUPERWOMAN!
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I also do Body Combat! Still trying to get through those planks, so hopefully I will improve like you! :smile:
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!! I go to Body Step and Pump. Love those classes :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!