Someone finally noticed!! w00t w00t!

Options
My stepson said, "dang, you're losing weight!" He was the first person to say anything at all. I'm glad someone besides me noticed the difference!

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    My stepson said, "dang, you're losing weight!" He was the first person to say anything at all. I'm glad someone besides me noticed the difference!
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!:flowerforyou:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Congrats hun! so awesome to have a nice comment. Makes you believe it isn't all in your head lol Once I start losing I have a hard time accepting it but when others notice it is a HUGE boost to the self esteam :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful. I've lost 17 pounds so far but nobody's said anything. That's okay though because I've definitely noticed the weight loss. It's really nice when someone else notices though and says something about it. You must have felt great when your stepson made that comment. Good for you. Keep up the good work. And give your stepson a big hug for noticing and commenting. :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    . And give your stepson a big hug for noticing and commenting. :flowerforyou:

I did....he got embarrassed:embarassed: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congrats and keep up the great work! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    . And give your stepson a big hug for noticing and commenting. :flowerforyou:

I did....he got embarrassed:embarassed: :bigsmile: :laugh:

:laugh:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful. I've lost 17 pounds so far but nobody's said anything. That's okay though because I've definitely noticed the weight loss. It's really nice when someone else notices though and says something about it. You must have felt great when your stepson made that comment. Good for you. Keep up the good work. And give your stepson a big hug for noticing and commenting. :flowerforyou:

don't feel bad, I've lost 32lbs and no one besides my immediate family has noticed:grumble: At least I know I'm losing and I guess that's what counts ( oh...and hubby too!:happy: )