Another newbie

Options
ShareeMorty
ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
Hi, I am Sharee. I live in NZ and am aiming to lose another 39kg (80lb), I lost 20kg (40lb) last year and have managed to keep 16kg (30lb) off. Time to get back on track and shift the rest. Joined this site so I can keep myself on track and find some support :)

Replies

• trollydollymolly
    trollydollymolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sue from the UK.

You have done so well you should be proud of yourself.

I love this site.... it's not about being on a diet, it's about changing eating habits. The best thing for me though is the friends you make... we are all in the same boat and understand each other's ups and downs so well.

Feel free to add me if you want a nutty friend from England!!

:laugh:
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Sharee. I live in NZ and am aiming to lose another 39kg (80lb), I lost 20kg (40lb) last year and have managed to keep 16kg (30lb) off. Time to get back on track and shift the rest. Joined this site so I can keep myself on track and find some support :)

GM! Nice to meet you! This is def. the site that will keep you on track! Good luck to you!
  • Daanis
    Daanis Posts: 5
    Options
    HELLO SHAREE!! I am from Ontario, Canada, and I'm looking to lose at least 120lbs. I've already lost 3lbs in less than a week!! I am fairly new to this site but absolutely love it. The support and encouragement is overwhelming at times.

Feel free to add me if you'd like! .:smile:
  • cherridawnn
    cherridawnn Posts: 53
    Options
    Hello, Sharee!!! Feel free to add me...I am only able to log on during the week, but I would be glad to support you :-)
  • retunks
    retunks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    good luck. I'm on every day, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Add me :flowerforyou: