C25K completed!!!

Options

Replies

• hahandel
    hahandel Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Have you signed up for a 5k race yet?
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!

I quit in the middle of my c25k program... :-/ I just restarted since I now have a better stroller. :) I hope to be able to make a "completed" brag about it in 7 weeks! :)

You rock!!!
  • Suzieqt81
    Suzieqt81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Simple excellent!!! I just finished week 5 and ran a solid 20 minutes...cant wait to complete my C25K and run my first 5K...YOU ROCK GIRL!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!

I'm pretty sure I cried a bit when I finished C25K back in January.

I know for a fact I cried last night when I tried to run for 1 minute intervals! :laugh: Obviously, I dropped off the running train!
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I just did my final session of C25K! I cannot believe I am able to run 30 mins straight! 10 weeks ago I couldn't run for 30 seconds without feeling like I would pass out. So awesome how our bodies respond when we push them.

I also hit the 1/3 mark for my weight loss journey this week.

I'm a happy girl :-)

quite simply inspirational

I'm on week 2 again, having had to stop on week 3 due to illness.

WTG
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!! Have you signed up for a race? I'm doing my first one this weekend, even though I have another week on C25K to finish.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I haven't signed up for a race yet, I'm not quite ready for public running (I use a treadmill in my basement). I am working on speed next, keeping it at 30 min runs. I'm hopeful it will help me keep my weight loss moving, and I'll be "race ready" in another 6 months or so :wink:
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am so proud for you!!! I have started and stopped so many times. I have many excuses (like my running partner son overdid it and couldn't walk for a week) but I need to JUST DO IT!!
  • jennyb612
    jennyb612 Posts: 83
    Options
    YAY YOU!!! Thanks for the inspiration! I am starting tomorrow and feel so EXCITED/NERVOUS!
  • chipschipstl
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration! How do you feel?
  • Kelsathebay
    Kelsathebay Posts: 34
    Options
    So I had heard a lot of people take about this program and everyone seemd to love it, so I downloaded it and going to give it go.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration! How do you feel?

I feel great :) I still can't believe I did it!!!
  • kmel2479
    kmel2479 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I am going to be doing W5D3=20min straight run tomorrow and am pumped! You have given me the extra boost that it really can be done!! It is really just like the quote on your ticker. I am sure you feel amazing, thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I haven't signed up for a race yet, I'm not quite ready for public running (I use a treadmill in my basement). I am working on speed next, keeping it at 30 min runs. I'm hopeful it will help me keep my weight loss moving, and I'll be "race ready" in another 6 months or so :wink:

I know what you mean about the public running. I really thought people would totally be judging the fat girl running. So I started in a park with a nature trail (ie away from a lot of people and traffic). No one pointed and laughed. I'll even run on the sidewalks now..in full view of traffic!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG:)
  • FitspoEm
    FitspoEm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great job :D ive started it today xx
  • shiobeh
    shiobeh Posts: 12
    Options
    This is great! I just started C25K today and this is an inspiration. Thank you and congratulations!
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I totally understand as I did c25k on my treadmill starting on 1/1/2012. Took my running outside a couple weeks ago. I go real early in the AM and had to back up to week 6 for 1 week as it is more difficult. Now working towards a charity 5k run/walk on June 9th. I know I will not be first, nor will I be last. I find pacing the hardest to get down so I do not start out to fast & burn myself out, but it is getting better. Do not be afraid to take it outside, just remember you are lapping anyone sitting on the couch.:flowerforyou:
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Great job! I actually just started this one, I was able to start with week 2 thankfully, and I am so excited to do a 5K! I went to the Ogden Marathon today and cheered for the runners, I want that to be me next year! It was so exciting to see all those people. I am going to be on week 2 day 2 tomorrow, looking forward to my run!
  • pkadams64
    pkadams64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hang in there! you'll be improving before you know it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!