Day 1: Need some fellow members to keep me going :D

Options
Hey,
Im new to this so a bit about me... i'm Lauren, I'm 22, Female and from the UK,
I have 2 small children and am looking to lose around 50lbs.
Would like some friends for support and a good old chat :)

Replies

• RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! Feel free to add me if you'd like. There are so many people here who will support you. i have my own cheerleading team now lol
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    Hi, Good for you,
    You can do this,
    Im happy to be a support friend if you want,
  • lisadonachie1
    Options
    good luck feel free to add me :) x
  • keemomma
    keemomma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey you can do it:-) I have 3 kids and I'm old (lol) and I did it.
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I added you :)
  • chipschipstl
    Options
    Adding you! Welcome!
  • cherridawnn
    cherridawnn Posts: 53
    Options
    Good for you! I'm also looking for people to help motivate me and keep me "in the game". Feel free to add me. :-)
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I've been here for about 4 weeks now, great support. Feel free to add me if you like. I try to review and comment where I can and support others. Great to share diaries and see what everyone is doing.
  • honeymoonpress
    honeymoonpress Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm not the best example to follow but I'll cheer you on! You made the first move so now you are on your way! Good luck!
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I also have two kids and I need to reach my goal of loosing 46lbs! I'll make sure to add you.

Good luck!! :happy:
  • Malisstots
    Malisstots Posts: 3
    Options
    Good job!! You can add me as a friend, I'm not sure how to add??? I am also new to this site!!! If you need any help or motivation I can try to help, Good luck!!! I myself have two children both girls one 5 yrs old and a 11 month old how old r yours????
  • sheanna00
    sheanna00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I agree you've made the first step:) This is by far the best tool and support for losing weight! I would like to encourage you along the way! Together we can all do phenomenal!!! A lot of it is mind over matter.. I chew a lot of gum and drink a lot of water:)