need some friends

Options
So I only have handful of friends but I don't even know if they ever read my post as. I never get comments I need more motivation and support I have over 100 lbs to lose and have already lost 43.

Replies

• priepen
    priepen Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    godd job it is not easy to loose weight and stay motivated it takes a lot of hard work. I am restarting my journey I got pregnant last summer and had my baby 3 months ago so need to loose baby weight plus all the extra I already had before baby.
  • yarmiah
    yarmiah Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Gratz on your loss so far!

Feel free to add me 8)
  • peinek
    peinek Posts: 6
    Options
    So I only have handful of friends but I don't even know if they ever read my post as. I never get comments I need more motivation and support I have over 100 lbs to lose and have already lost 43.

that is a huge, HUGE accoplishment. keep your head you'll make it. add me if you want
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request!

I'm 10 years older than you, but would be happy to help if I can. :smile:
  • Malisstots
    Malisstots Posts: 3
    Options
    Thats great!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    What worked best for me as far as staying on track was that I was texting two or three people while I was on the exercise bike every day. It basically got my mind off how boring what I was doing was and I just let my legs do all the work. Not that it's ideal for everyone, but most people I see who are making progress are doing their cardio and some other activity, like reading, watching TV, etc. Already sent the friend request, by the by.
  • teenytinii
    teenytinii Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i just added you :) it makes a world of difference to have friends on here! congrats on the weight you have lost and yay for the road ahead!
  • hashyash
    hashyash Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks so much for Evey one that has sent request so far. I feel like I am doing this alone I started with a friend in January that gave up a couple weeks later so I been stuck doing this alone even though I have had lots of support. Bad thing is I haven't even talked to my friend in like 3 weeks seems like she don't want anything to do with me me since I am changing my ways and losing weight
  • hhgrif0107
    hhgrif0107 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats thats a huge loss!! Keep up the great work feel free to add me.