Reese's Puffs!

Options
pniana
pniana Posts: 254 Member
I had a coupon so I let me son pick out (almost) any cereal he wanted and he picked Reese's Puffs. Ok, peanut butter has protein so, I thought, not a horrible choice for an 8 year old.

Those things are ADDICTIVE. I am sorry to say that neither of my kids really got to have very many of them. I was doing good, doling out 1/4 cup increments to myself and eating them dry for a mid-day snack. But today, I reached in to the box to have just a few and downed the rest of the box. I am afraid to see what the damage is on my calorie count.

I am putting the empty box back in the cupboard and letting them blame each other. I will never allow those in the house again. They are so darn good!!!

Replies

• DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Your post had me laughing but only in a bad way of...ohhh, I can identify!!! Sometimes I do really bad things without even thinking. At least yours was something yummy! My last non-thinkinf food was oyster crackers! I mean, come on!!!:explode: If you are going to splurge at least let it be on something better than oyster crackers!

Today is just one day in the whole scheme of things...lesson learned...move on!!!:flowerforyou:

DD
  • brittanyartist
    brittanyartist Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious! :laugh:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I had a coupon so I let me son pick out (almost) any cereal he wanted and he picked Reese's Puffs. Ok, peanut butter has protein so, I thought, not a horrible choice for an 8 year old.

Those things are ADDICTIVE. I am sorry to say that neither of my kids really got to have very many of them. I was doing good, doling out 1/4 cup increments to myself and eating them dry for a mid-day snack. But today, I reached in to the box to have just a few and downed the rest of the box. I am afraid to see what the damage is on my calorie count.

I am putting the empty box back in the cupboard and letting them blame each other. I will never allow those in the house again. They are so darn good!!!
    Made me laugh! (letting them blame each other)!! I say the same about Snickers Ice Cream Bars! I do not even eat ice cream but these darn things are BADDDDD! If you have never tried them my advice: DON"T!!! I am not a cereal eater except shredded wheat or corn flakes once in a blue moon so I do not think I'll have a problem with your hidden stash well your now empty stash!!! Keep on fighting the enemy!!!
    Verda
  • jazzyjules2004
    jazzyjules2004 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to the Cocoa/Vanilla Puffs! I can eat a WHOLE BOX by myself. I just stopped buying them.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's funny. I like that, let them blame each other. Sneaky mom. :laugh: :laugh: