i feel like im always hungry and im eating to much

Options
Ok I'm really new at this and I'm not really good with the calorie thing. i feel like I'm always hungry and i feel like I'm eating to much. i work at Starbucks and i have at be there at 430am so I'm up at 4am and i don't go to bed till about 10pm. so i feel like i eat my calories up by like 5pm then I'm hungry the rest of the night. i get 1550 calories 213g of carbs 52g of fat 58g of protein. can anyone help me put a meal pain together for a day so i can see what a day pain should look like. thank you so much i really need the help
<3 Cassi

Replies

• jjohnson0882
    Options
    Don't forget that you get to eat any extra caolories that you work off. So make sure to exercise everyday, and you'll be able to eat more. :happy:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm really new at this and I'm not really good with the calorie thing. i feel like I'm always hungry and i feel like I'm eating to much. i work at Starbucks and i have at be there at 430am so I'm up at 4am and i don't go to bed till about 10pm. so i feel like i eat my calories up by like 5pm then I'm hungry the rest of the night. i get 1550 calories 213g of carbs 52g of fat 58g of protein. can anyone help me put a meal pain together for a day so i can see what a day pain should look like. thank you so much i really need the help
    <3 Cassi
    my food diary is public so you are more than welcome to glance at mine if you would like .... good luck on your weight loss journey :wink:
  • Biggestloserfan
    Options
    I am alloted 1300 calories a day and this is usually what I do:

Kashi Toasted Oat Cereal with 1/2 c of soy milk vanilla. Or I will have a 1/2 cup of oatmeal with 1/2 cup of granola with the milk on the side.

Snack: 1 cup of fruit

Lunch: Saute vegetables either zucchini and squash or a mix or colored bell peppers with 1/2 of a sweet onion with 1/2 tbsp of olive oil and put that into a low fat whole wheat wrap/or regular cause I have to have regular due to a yeast food allergy.

Snack: 1 cup of fruit

Dinner: Chicken salad with carrots, banana peppers, almond toppings without dressing or cheese. Or I will just do a regular salad with a portion of meat and a side of steamed green giant veggies they come in a box of two servings I usually eat both servings.

Snack: 1 graham cracker square or something equivalent.

Hope this helps!!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    <3 Cassi

UR PROBLEM IS NOT SO MUCH BEING HUNGRY ALL THE TIME, BUT PERHAPS U ARE EATING TOO MANY SIMPLE SUGARS/carbs..... try to eat COMPLEX/ GOOD CARBS.

What are complex carbs? I'm glad you asked...

They are simply sugars bonded together to form a chain. Because of it's complex chain form, your digestive enzymes have to work much harder to access the bonds to break the chain into individual sugars for absorption through the intestines.

*******Because of that, the digestion of complex carbohydrates takes longer. The slow absorption of sugars provides you with a steady supply of energy and limits the amount of sugar converted into fat and stored! ******

Here's a list of complex carbohydrates foods.

Spinach
    Whole Barley
    Grapefruit
    Turnip Greens
    Buckwheat
    Apples
    Lettuce
    Buckwheat bread
    Prunes
    Water Cress
    Oat bran bread
    Dried apricots
    Zucchini
    Oatmeal
    Pears
    Asparagus
    Oat bran cereal
    Plums
    Artichokes
    Museli
    Strawberries
    Okra
    Wild rice
    Oranges
    Cabbage
    Brown rice
    Yams
    Celery
    Multi-grain bread
    Carrots
    Cucumbers
    Pinto beans
    Potatoes
    Dill Pickles
    Low fat yogurt
    Soybeans
    Radishes
    Skim milk
    Lentils
    Broccoli
    Navy beans
    Garbanzo beans
    Brussels
    Sprouts
    Cauliflower
    Kidney beans
    Eggplant
    Soy milk
    Lentils
    Onions
    Whole meal bread
    Split peas

HOPE THAT HELPS!
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    Jillian Michael's Calorie Reducers really help me to eat less. I eat half of what I normally do. I still work out and eat healthy.
  • wendylea
    Options
    HEY THANKS!
    That list helped me!!!:drinker:
  • hjmygatt
    Options
    I feel like the site underestimates your protein intake. Perhaps eating more protein-rich foods will help with the hunger? I know it helps me. Especially if you are on your feet all day, going going going.
    Good luck!
  • libragurl1012
    Options
    thanks for all the help guys!
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    From that list...

Spinach helped me A TON. I mixed it into almost everything I ate at first. It fills you, is amazing for you and has minimal calories. Cucumbers too, but they arent as easy to mix into dinners.

Eat your veggies and stay away from the crap your work serves. (No offense) Get used to that for a while and you will figure out what works for you. Good luck.