How do I find groups?

Options
I am looking for a search bar, but when I type the group I am looking for in the search bar, it just comes up with topics that mention the group (eat more, weigh less) I used to find all kinds of groups here, but i must be missing how to find them!

I feel kind of dumb asking, but i have been looking for a while and I can't find a directory or listing of any groups other than what comes up under Messages Boards and that's general stuff like "General Diet & Weight loss" Or "Before and Afters" etc....

Thank you in advance!

Replies

• nwood13
    nwood13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So weird, because I JUST did the same thing (looking for groups) and saw your post on here!

I'm also interested in joining a group, but confused about how to find them!
  • email4jenp
    email4jenp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I still can't find a directory! LOL!!

Anyone? I'm not THAT computer dumb, but I'm on a mac and Safari - maybe I am missing a search field or something????
  • chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Under the Community tab, click on Groups. Then type in what you want in the "Find a group" field.

You may have to search a page or two to find the specific one you want. Groups change names or can be closed down.
  • arcticflower
    arcticflower Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I also noticed that if a group has checked off "mature content" in its group settings (I think this is only visible to the group moderator or owner), it won't show up under any search results if your search is set to "safe search on". Set safe search off and some of those groups will show up again.