NSV (Inches lost)

Options
WOW :O I'm still in shock...so glad I decided to start tracking my measurements regularly (every 2 weeks)...today was check in day and I have lost a total of 10.25 inches in 2 weeks....hips, wasit and bust where most of the loss was at...feels great to see this since the scale doesn't seem to be budging much these days. Guess all that running is paying off somewhere...now just gotta lose the mom flap (3 kids in the last 4 years, takes a toll :laugh: )

Replies

• Julietecosse
    Julietecosse Posts: 165
    Options
    Super. Congrats.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Congrats.
  • QOTC
    QOTC Posts: 20
    Options
    Very nice! Congrats on losing inches!! Almost a whole foot of you gone!! ;)
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Mom flap! That is such a horrifying way to put it, lol :)

Congratulations on the inches lost! They're so much more meaningful than the scale anyway. :)
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    Mom flap! That is such a horrifying way to put it, lol :)

Congratulations on the inches lost! They're so much more meaningful than the scale anyway. :)

LOL :laugh: I know...the term sounds horrible...but well...that's kind of what it is :) all my weight goes RIGHT there...so it's my archenemy for sure!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!