Hello Everyone!

Hello,

I'm new to MFP and just wanted to check in to say hello---I have 85 pounds to lose and its seems unreal that I am at 230 pounds...how did I even get here, but I guess I know how...

Anyway, I've done many diets but never really stuck to any particular one to see whether or not they work. This time I am fully committed and so glad that I found this site. Love the feedback and graphs and such. I definitely am looking forward to the support from everyone on the site as I tackle this weight. Until then, I will be eating to live instead of living to eat:)

Ciao!

Replies

• BridgetteWarren
    BridgetteWarren Posts: 2 Member
    My name is Bridgette and I am also new at MFP. I have lost 22 pounds just recently doing Weight Watchers. My weight now is 204.5, down from 226.5. I am excited to be a member of MFP because I need all the support that I can get. Good Luck on your weight loss journey!:happy:
  • belle0226
    belle0226 Posts: 33 Member
    I know how you feel. It sounds like we are in similar places. I wish you all the best. I am also relatively new. So far it has been hugely helpful. I have learned a lot. I hope it is as helpful for you as it has been for me.