NSV - "Pants on the ground! Pants on the ground!"

Options
cramernh
cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
Well.. no, they didnt fall off but GEESH...Ive got some more room in them for sure!

Been hitting the weights now three consecutive weeks mixed with a 15-min warm up and 15 min cool-down for cardio... Granted the scale has not moved (Im not complaining at all, Ive got a really level head about that) but... I have some serious room in my black jeans.

Instead of showering at the gym, I take my shower at work (yes, we have a full showering facility), nice to be able to be to work on time and not feel like I have to rush...

Im getting myself dressed and my pants had SO MUCH ROOM to the point that I can pull them up way the hell above my belly-button... my thighs have definitely shrunk... I even had some room in the calves despite the fact I worked it like a mad-woman....

Im thinking one more week on strength/weights and then Im ready to go seven days per week. Im have a seriously good time with this and damnit, its paying off by coming off!!!!!

Replies

• dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Having a pair of jeans to fit loose is always a good thing. Soon they will be failing off...really!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Im not going to buy new clothes any time soon but, for three weeks of heavy lifting, I might have to rethink it! LOL!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Well done you! I cant wait till mine fall off LOL.

Keep up the great work x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!