NSV- PANTS FELL OFF

Oh yeah!!!!! At rubberband bootcamp, we were doing bearcrawls, while you have this huge rubberband around you attached to the wall. I hit the floor, ready to show all the skinnies, that I can so do this now. Bout half way to the line, pants came a tumbling down. Nothing like having your massive booty high in the air when you lose your pants!!!:laugh: I tell people all the time they should just follow me around with a video camera. Happy Friday folks, have great weekend.....with or without pants:wink:

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    I love it! Good for you!!! :laugh: :heart:
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 650 Member
    WAHOO!!!
    I WISH it was time for me to buy new pants...I just need smaller bras!
    ENJOY your VICTORY!!! (and keep up the GREAT work!)
  • sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    haha this has happened to me a few times! The first time the cat run up my leg and my trousers fell down and she sat looking up at me completely confused while I was rolling about laughing. The second while going upstairs with a load of washing got to the bedroom door and my jeans feel around my ankles.

I'm glad I've learned to laugh at myself haha
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Haha, that is SO awesome!!! A little embarassing, sure, but awesome! WTG!
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    AWESOME! :-) Mine have been doing the same thing, and while it's annoying to keep hiking them up, it's such a good feeling :-)
  • lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    How funny! Congrats on your progress!!
  • yubafarm
    yubafarm Posts: 28 Member
    awesome! Happened to me too this week! well kind of...was at an industry trade show and packed my usual "business pants" that I only wear when I have to be seen in public for work (usually I am hidden away in an office cubicle), put them on in the morning of my presentation and instantly realized I had a problem! And these pants have NO BELT LOOPS (didn't even notice that before as I guess my gut served as the belt). I spent the entire day walking around pulling up my pants! Luckily they didn't fall down during my presentation!!!

I need to add some belt loops to these pants. And I will sson need a new belt as I'm down to the last hole in the belt, down two holes from where it used to be. SO grateful to find MFP, I had given up on losing weight, blaming thyroid problem and other assorted excuses.

Congrats on our NSV!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!