Hello I need YOU

Options
I have little to NO support from my Family!! Everyone of them are Skinny Naturally So they have no clue how hard it is to B over weight!! Of course they dont see why They should have to change any eating habits or lazyness Its not like they R tring to B mean there responce is there is nothing wrong wit U its just baby fat!!! Well I do a 11mth old but the others are 9 and 7 I didnt loose there baby fat ethier I am unhappy with how I look and I think its takin a toll on everyone around me (too bad there not seeing why) Anyway I can Use all the Modivation I can Get so ADD ME Please

Replies

• RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad that you added me :) as you can see from my profile photo...I don't know what its like to be naturally skinny lol I have a 13 yrd old & 9 yr old & i never lost the baby fat myself so I'd like for you to help me! ok???
  • AJTwiddy
    AJTwiddy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sound good to me We can help each other I need all the support I can get!!
  • swaney3
    swaney3 Posts: 12
    Options
    Ill ad you.. welcome to MFP I've been here for 3 days but get loads of support and love it.
  • NoraMich84
    NoraMich84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. I have two naturally skinny sisters, so I know what it's like. The support on here ROCKS!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I try to be as supportive as possible to my friends.
  • amberleighM04
    amberleighM04 Posts: 108
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :)
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Best wishes for your journey
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    I've had the opposite response from my family. They are all overweight to morbidly obese, and they look at me funny because I eat well and am by far the skinniest adult...and I'm still overweight. But the one thing that remains the same is the lack of support. My family has always embraced the "live for today" mantra, and then they all live into their 90s and have horrible health issues later in life.

Feel free to add me. We can swap family horror stories for motivation.
  • oceanviewdream
    oceanviewdream Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Would love to friend you ... I am struggling to loose my weight and have no real support from anyone... doing this for myself first and then my family... I have a 18 yr son ..... I have made some good lifestyle changes and am looking for support and motivation to continue on with my goal to loose the weight and have a healthy lifestyle for life....
  • aidan424
    aidan424 Posts: 7
    Options
    Would love to add you....I feel the same and can use all the support I can get:)
  • luvinlife2full
    luvinlife2full Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me :) We can all use as much support as we can get!
  • mpg201011
    mpg201011 Posts: 3
    Options
    What can i do to help you? Eating healthy doesnt mean eating gross food i know a ton of health nuts that eat some good food ill try to find some recipies & this is my last week of work so maybe we can get together a couple times a week & work out together.