Which protein powder do you like and why?

Options
2»

Replies

• Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Hemp made me too wired and was gross,
    I can't have whey
    I have never tried egg protein powder
    Soy messes with my hormones
    I use nutribiotic vanilla rice protein, I love it, easily digestible, works great.
  • qtpieprnsz
    qtpieprnsz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I use PROMASIL - very clean and pure, very little carbs --- so far I have tasted the strawberry and soft serve vanilla, not too bad and fits my macros perfectly!!!
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    I'm currently using the Dynatize whey gourmet protein because that's what is left over in my house - my dad had a heart attack in October and my mom was trying to get him to gain some weight (He lost 40 lbs in a coma) but he didn't like it so I'm finishing it off. no complaints about it, I believe it's 114 calories and 24 g of protein. My usual though is the body fortress. :smile:
  • kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I prefer Sun Warrior Warrior Blend Vanilla Protein Powder (Vegan, raw, and possibly all organic).
    http://www.sunwarrior.com/product-info/warrior-blend/

Go down the page and click the ingredients and supplement info link. 84 cals, 16 gram protein, 4,2 grams carbs. I've tried the regular Sun Warrior Vanilla, but I prefer the Warrior Blend Vanilla so much more. I generally mix it into smoothies. A little spendy, but I like it. You can find it at iHerb.com or rawfoodworld.com. Shop around for the best price.