I would like to loose about 20

Options
Hello All,

I am a new member to MFP and I have to say I am very excited to get started. I am a mid 30's wife and mother of 3. I actually started my change in eating habits on 04/05/12 and since I have lost about 17 pounds. I am looking to loose an additional 20 over the next couple months. I gained my weight after the birth of each of my children. I never gained weight any other time. It's like I stay pretty steady, but after each pregnancy I gained about 10 pounds if not more. My husband never complained and to me I was okay. Before starting this lifestyle change I wore a size 12 clothes and was at my heaviest ever. My turning point came when I was watching old family videos with my husband and kids and saw myself, I was HUGE compared to my normal size. I couldn't believe it. Both my oldest son and my husband said I don't remember you being that big, but obviously I was. It was exactly the motivation I needed to make a change. Right now I am wearing 8/10 clothing and I prefer to be in a comfortable 7 or 8 clothing. The number on the scale is not what really makes the biggest difference to me, I'm more concerned with being healthy and comfortable. Wish me luck!

Replies

• phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Best of luck and keep us posted on your success!
  • mommyffrog
    mommyffrog Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've made an amazing start! With your positive attitude, you can do anything!!!! :)
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great sart & welcome :)
  • misslache
    misslache Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm happy to be able to share with people that understand.
  • WorkitoutBev
    WorkitoutBev Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello, you are doing so good just keep doing what you are. Keep up posted.