Where do you Gain or Lose it First?

Options
i gain immediately in my stomach area, and my face... and lose the same. if i gain even a little bit, none of my clothes fit.

where do you gain/lose first?

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    i gain immediately in my stomach area, and my face... and lose the same. if i gain even a little bit, none of my clothes fit.

where do you gain/lose first?
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    same , tend to gain in my stomach and face , lose first in face then upper stomach just below the boos , NEVER the damned gut ughh
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    this is exactly what I am trying to determine on another post! For me I would say I gain in my thighs:mad: and butt first, and since I have been losing I notice my rings are much loser so around my hands, and my face, and other than that I am not sure where the rest has left from. I read that usually the face then extremities go first, and places like belly and butt last. I would like to know what everyone else has to say, to see what the concensus is!
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I gained my weight in my stomach, hips, and thighs....and I have been losing weight all over..more my stomach than my hips at the current moment. :(
  • readytomove
    Options
    My face, definitely......I either have cheekbones, or chipmunk cheeks....lol.....I really like the cheekbones look......I've got some cherokee in me to thank for that......

:sad: The other place is in my already almost non-existent chest.....You know, BB (Barely a B).......Although, to think of it, I don't really have much to lose from there, anyway.....Uh-oh....If I'm going to lose 50 more pounds, I'm going to have a pretty much concave chest......:sad: :sad: :sad:

But I'm not as upset about that as my hubby! LOL
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I tend to gain/lose first in my face and my boobs...they are the first thing to go....
    Although I have a feeling that I'm going to be losing 200 lbs. of "dead weight"...my husband..pretty soon.:explode:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I gain in my face and *kitten*, so far I have been losing mostly in my face, boobs and tummy
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Gain in the hips, legs, butt, face.
    Lose in face first.
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Gain in the hips, legs, butt, face.
    Lose in face first.

i'm exactly the same!