Which picture looks better?

Options
NGA8Fl.jpg
dZlxU.jpg

Which one looks different and how? Or can you even see a difference at all? Thanks for your opinions!

Replies

• gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Both are very, umm pleasant to look at. :-) Different angles, I slightly prefer that lower one, not sure why.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Second one... U look fab!!
  • tawny2727
    tawny2727 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Second one, you look more hourglass ( your results are amazing!)
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    In the second one your waist look slimmer. Your legs look a lot slimmer too, but it's hard to tell if that's mostly from wearing the shorts or not. You look great in both!!
    If I had to say which is best I'd say the 2nd, but I think the angle is best in the second, but the outfit choice in the first.
  • bunnylvr
    bunnylvr Posts: 78
    Options
    Hmm, well, the second one was taken at the beginning of April the day before I started NROL4W. I had only been doing cardio up until when that picture was taken.

The first one is actually the most recent, it was taken just a few hours ago. I quit NROL4W about 3 weeks ago and resumed cardio.

I wonder where the difference is coming from?? Any ideas?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    2nd, for sure, shows more curves and definitions! Great job!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I Like the 2nd one better....and one reason for the change is with Cardio you focusing on burning and losing instead of toning and getting more defined as you would with NROL4W.... Either way you look good..I would take either honestly!! Keep up the good work...
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    2nd one, just a better picture.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    the angles are so different I can't tell. the biggest difference i see is in the boobs, and again i think it has a lot to do with angles.
  • billgiersberg
    billgiersberg Posts: 163
    Options
    Wow! My computer screen just melted!!!

lol... I like the second one for two obvious reasons I guess I should not mention. Truth is you look great in both. Congrats for being is such great shape.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    2nd.
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Honestly?? I think your boobs look a little fuller in the second one....and the lighting is a little better.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I think your abs look a little more defined in the second, but it's hard to tell because the lighting is a lot different
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    2nd one! Great job!
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Hmm, well, the second one was taken at the beginning of April the day before I started NROL4W. I had only been doing cardio up until when that picture was taken.

The first one is actually the most recent, it was taken just a few hours ago. I quit NROL4W about 3 weeks ago and resumed cardio.

I wonder where the difference is coming from?? Any ideas?

I think it is the photos. The angles are so different they aren't comparable.

If you aren't seeing the results you want from lifting, it probably has to do with intake. You can't really gain muscle and lose fat, you kinda gotta pick one and either eat above or below maintenance accordingly. Pm me if you wanna talk numbers, by either way you look great!
  • bunnylvr
    bunnylvr Posts: 78
    Options
    Alright everyone thanks for the replies/help. It seems like everyone is saying the second one looks the best b aut hard to tell because of the angle and lighting.
  • samanthanic0le
    samanthanic0le Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Your skin looks lovely in the second one. I think your stomach looks more defined too.

Plus, as most of the men wanted to say, your boobies look bigger. :)
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    2nd. I see more muscle!
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    Bottom!! Very Sexy! ;)
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    If you want to compare results, it'd probably work better to redo the more recent one using the same lighting, angle, and outfit as the other.