Reached my goal but want buddies who are maintaining weight.

Options
shyrina25
shyrina25 Posts: 101 Member
I am 5'4 and weigh 125 as of this morning, at my goal. However if I were to lose few more pounds here or there it wouldn't be a bad thing! so if anyone is at their goal weight please add me : )

Replies

• george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good job reaching your goalll
  • LJV1031
    LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been maintaining for what seems like FOREVER now, lol. :smile: Congratulations on reaching your goal. :drinker: FYI: Sometimes maintaining seems harder than losing, because you don't have a "goal" to work towards, and no "margin of error" for over eating because you're at your "max" calories. My suggestion would be to still have mini goals. For me, I try to make them more fitness related than eating or weight related. Ex: March goal was 100 miles (exercise) for the month. April was 30 hours of exercise. (Those were with MFP groups, so I could stay accountable). I also have personal goals for toning, and strength training.
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    5'3 and maintaining!! Still eating mostly at a deficit (but with lots of exercise calories) during the week and saving extras for the weekend!! Big holiday is two weeks time so be very good before then and might relax it up after.
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I hit goal last month and am now maintaining...some times it is hard not to have a goal, so I set myself with exercise goals...and I have a few races in the next few months to keep me motivated...

I do want to get more defined and stronger, but my weight is where I want it to be...
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    PS Totally agree with the mini goals idea. My goal this month was complete the 30 day shred in 30 days consecutively. I'm on day 22 today!!
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    5'5" and maintaining at 120....at least until my marathon is over next month. Really though, I'm within 2lbs of my goal so I'm pretty much done. Add me only if you love to eat....I don't do 1200/day. I do 1200 by lunch. :)
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me in recently. I am a long way from goal, but I am making steady progress and I have come a LONG way. I'll be around your size when I get done, so perhaps we can motivate and inspire each other.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing the weight. Hope you stick around for maintenance. and to help us make our journey. Well done.
    Happy maintaining. Let us know if the setting for maintenance calories works or is high or low.
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    HEY CONGRATS! I just reached my goal this morning too! Though I changed it to 5 more lol You can add me :bigsmile:
  • mcleodconnor
    Options
    Congrats! I'm in the same boat too as of Sunday morning.
  • rsmugala
    rsmugala Posts: 35
    Options
    How do you post before and after pictures?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!