Help With Time to Exercise

Options
So I am not a morning person! I am also in a show...i.e a play (i'm an actor). I spend my time behind a desk and then have to go STRAIGHT to rehearsal after work. I don't have a car so I DO walk everywhere. I am trying to lose about a pound a week. I am ALMOST to go my goal weight. When I get home at 11 pm I am usually too tired to work out and I find that it keeps me up at night. Any ideas???

Replies

• mcknz121
    mcknz121 Posts: 44
    Options
    you're not going to want to hear it but waking up early is your best option if you want to get in a good workout. After a few times you get used to it, i promise! It's also a great way to wake yourself up in the morning...I do Insanity and after dying for the first few minutes and letting Shaun T know how much i HATE him, I'm actually VERY awake and continue that way throughout the day.

Do you get a lunch break at work? Some brisk walking or even hitting the gym quick would be another option. But then you have to shower and redo hair and makeup etc...too much fuss for a short lunch break IMO.
  • Finchtastic1
    Finchtastic1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've got work at 1 tomorrow but could get in some exercise before then and same with sunday. I will just have to try and fit it in.
  • mcknz121
    mcknz121 Posts: 44
    Options
    even just a little does a body good :happy:
  • luvinlife58
    luvinlife58 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    What I try and do is get 10 min in here and 15 min in there. Sometimes I just don't have a way of spending an hr all to myself. I have a 2 yr old :)
  • bga008
    bga008 Posts: 90
    Options
    This is also my problem, I just can't seem to find the time to workout.. ?